Two|| good luck

Staring at myself in the mirror, today I would meet my fiancé. I was dreading it. Luckily, Giana supported all throughout the day. Making me feel better. Giving me a hug when I needed one.

I was beyond thankful for her.

My dress was pretty and black. It was completely made out of silk, but it showed much of my cleavage and my legs. Sergio, my uncle picked out the dress Saying that I needed to impress whomever my fiancé was.

𖧷ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇss𖧷We were heading to club to meet this man

𖧷ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇss𖧷
We were heading to club to meet this man. Apparently he was older than me, not much Older but older nonetheless.

I wonder, what made them choose me? I thought to myself.

I continued to get ready with some of the maids, they were very helpful but totally unnecessary. We were more than capable of doing everything ourselves. My uncle was just lazy, and stubborn.

His motto is 'if you have the money use it' he should really change it too, 'if you have a brain use it' just a tip.

Getting into my dress and finishing up my hair I could say I looked excellent. Im not used to dressing up mostly because I'm an assassin, nice clothes in my line of work always get ruined.

No matter how careful you are. No matter what weapon you used you always got dirty.

I normally wore a tank top and some tight pants with many pockets.  To hold weapons or anything necessary.

As I put away the makeup that had previously been used on my face, into the drawers of my vanity. By the creaking sound in the Corner of the room I could tell someone opened the door.  As I heard light footsteps from behind.

I turned around to face Giana , she stood there with a small grin on her face. "You look beautiful" her thick accent was extremely visible when she spoke English.

"Thank you ańutie" I said kindly. "I hope tonight goes well" she said worriedly. I nodded my head, I did too. I didn't want to spend the rest of my days with someone I hated.

"Me too" I said with a sigh. She cupped my face making me look at her, Giana stared into my icy blue eyes before placing a kiss to my forehead. "Ti amo"

I smiled at her kindnesses. "Let's go" uncle's voice boomed throughout the house.

Giana smiled at me before walking out; she deserves someone better than my uncle, someone who'd treat her right. She couldn't get that love from him.

I looked at my appearance once more before walking out of my room noticed a large black thing underneath the bed. Most likely another gun, we kept guns in every room inside the mansion. For safety purposes.