Twelve|| no more

Laying in bed for the past week, it seems like every time we've got in a fight it's been harder and harder to intone him. The man is hot as hell, I'll admit that. Maybe not to him but he was, it was the truth. Every time i see him around the house I have to force myself to walk the other direction. It was to say the least difficult.

I was wearing some old graphic tee I found in the closet and a pair of black spandex and my usual Nike socks. I had been looking around my room for something to do. I'm hair was in a lazy ponytail.

I got a phone call from a familiar number, Matteo's and I immediately answered. "Hey little cuz" I said cheekily. "I just wanted to ask, would your husband be okay with us hanging out at your place" he asked nervously his face filled with shynesses.

"Mmm, I think he'll be fine with it" I laughed, I wasn't going to ask him. This was my house to after all and if I wanted my baby cousin to come over, he would come over. "Are you sure" he asked again being kinda shocked, I nodded my head yet again "text me or call me when your on your way"

"Alright I'll see you soon" he smiled and laughed softly, I was excited for him to actually come and hang out with me. I haven't actually hung out with him for a while. I missed him.

I hung out around my room and fixed my ponytail since my hair kept slipping out of the hair band. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I made a quick phone call telling the guards at the end of the driveway if my cousin shows up let him in. I grabbed a orange from the counter.

A couple minutes later I was in the living sitting on the couch's eating an orange while watching Netflix. Damon and Elena broke up again for the third time, But I swear Klaus and Caroline where endgame. I've watched this show way to many times to count. I heard a knock on the door and immediately shot up of the cough not bothering to pause the tv.

The door flew up and I jumped in his arms "Matteo" I shouted hugging him tightly.

"Simon I love you but, i also like to breath" he struggled to say hence my tight grip. I laughed and released him. "Come in, please" I motioned with my hands for him to come in. We entered the living room where I previously was and sat down on the couch Matteo sat next to me.

"So this is where you live huh" he looked around the room examining it. "This place is nice" his eyes zoomed in on the painting on the wall. "Egotistical huh?" He laughed at the huge picture of miles and his family. I've never really noticed it before. Him and his brother looked alike. His brother just had brown eyes.

Miles mother was beautiful, she's the one whom had the different eyes, the icy blue and the pale brown; my eyes landed on his father, he looked cold. Like he was emotionless. A void, a bottomless black pit.

"Simon" Matteo's voice snapped me out of my trance and back into reality. "Uh yes sorry, can you repeat that" he lifted his eyebrow "I asked what you wanted to do, since uh I haven't really been to this house before" he laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you want a tour" I smiled brightly, I've never given anyone a tour before. He nodded and smiled back.

A While had passed, I showed Matteo almost the entire house except for Miles bedroom and office. Other than that he's seen everything. Now that I think about it I've never seen miles bedroom. I've been in the office just not his room. I wonder what his room looks like, I wonder what types of things he likes or what he likes to do- Simon, stop.

Matteo and I ended up in the kitchen chatting amongst Jade. They were getting along fine, so far everything had been really fun. I've always enjoyed Mateos company. The door opened and loudly slammed shut showing us that miles was home and mad. I sighed, this man is always mad about something.