Thirty || Together forever

Miles pov

2 years later

2 years later...

"Holy fucking shit" Tony said while looking down at the ring. "You know how fucking hard it was to ask Simon her ring size without her getting suspicious" I rolled my eyes, she was too smart for her own good.

"I bet it was" Tony chuckled.

About a year ago, Miyah and Tony broke due too Miyah cheating on him with multiple men. To be honest I never really liked her. Tony had moved on and is now content with being single, he's waiting for the right one. I'm happy for him.

"Simon is a smart girl" he paused "when are you going to ask her?" Tony quizzes. "Tonight, we have a dinner reservation" he nodded understandingly.

"Where is she right now?" He asked another question. "She's with Ace, Evelyn and Mace" Mace, Ace and Matteos son. Ace named his after her and Matteo. Mace is now two and just started walking. Simon said she'd be home soon and that they just put Mace to bed.

I slipped the ring back in my pocket, my stomach was swirling with nerves. just then, Simon walked through the door. She had a smile on her face even through she look worn out. "Hey baby" she walked up to me and placed her lips upon mine. I smiled against her lips before she pulled away.

"Hey Tony" she finally acknowledged him.

"Hey Simon, ready for date night" he made a weird face. "Yeah..." she said slowly, as she wondered why he was making that face, he made the weird face worse when he added a toothy smile.

"Tony why are you making that hideous facial expression?" I questioned as she placed her hand on her hip.

Tonys smile fell to a blank face. "You know, that hurts Simon" he placed a hand on his heart and tired to make a sad expression.

Simon just stared blankly before she opened her mouth and shut it again as if she was lost for words.

"I'm sorry?" She finally drew out.

"Tony stop bothering my girl" I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her  into me.

Her big blue eyes looked up at me before a sinister smirk appeared. "I like the sound of that" I leaned up to kiss my neck.

She left a trail of soft kisses along my jaw.

"You to make me want to kill myself" Tony interrupted loudly. Simon giggled "want a gun?" She asked and Tony grew confused

"To kill yourself of course" Tony's jaw dropped as he stared at her. "You are so hurtful Simon" he glared and I let out a small chuckle before his strong glare snapped towards me. "You find this amusing?!?" He asked with a offensive tone.

"Indeed to do" i said.

"You know what" he said suddenly before moving away to the couch and grabbing his phone and slipping it into his pocket.