Seven|| lets play a game

Brooklyn grabbed multiple different kinds of drinks Whiskey, Mojito and jack on the rocks. I've personally never had any type of alcoholic beverages. I didn't like to drink since my mother drank. She was a vile human.

Sage and Miles continued to talk while Brooklyn got shot glasses from the kitchen. I stared at Miles, he was gorgeous. Every aspect of him was. His brown and blue eyes holding so much mystery behind them. His lips turned into a frown as he turned his intense glare to me. I quickly snapped my eyes off his face, feeling quite embarrassed that he had caught me.

"Okay I got the glasses" Brooklyn announced I turned my attention to her as she sat back down next to me. "Okay let's explain the rules" Brooklyn said happiness seeping through her tone. The rules?!

What fucking rules. I thought we were just drinking and hanging out, there's rules?!

"we're going to play never have I ever- "isn't that game for children" Sage questioned and Brooklyn shot Sage a look telling him to 'shut up' "if you have done it, you drink, if not do nothing" Brooklyn finished the rules. I nodded understanding what was happening, Sage looked satisfied while miles had his usual frown.

"Alright is everyone ready" Brooklyn asked in excitement. She poured a small amount of alcohol in the shot glasses. Sage and I nodded while miles just stayed silent. "Okay, Never Have I Ever....got a tattoo" Brooklyn started off with. I picked up my glass and drank.

I got my first tattoo when a was blackout drunk. I woke up with a pain on my stomach and soon found out that I was an idiot for getting it. After that I got another since I found the first one adorable on my pale body. I had always been pale not even during summer I tanned.

Miles picked up the shot glass and drank and so did Brooklyn. Sage didn't suggesting he didn't have any tattoos. It kinda shocked me, why didn't he have any tattoos? "Tattoos are sexy" Brooklyn winked at me. I giggled at her playfulness.

"Never have I ever had sex with someone and regrets it" Brooklyn asked another question but this time it shocked me.

I wasn't a virgin, but still did I want them to know that. Especially since I'm younger would they think I was a whore? Miles, Sage and Brooklyn drank. They turned to me, and I slowly inched towards the shot glasses and drank as well. "Wait a second your not a virgin?!" Sage asked surprised.

I shook my head signaling 'no'. Brooklyn gave me a sly grin. I rolled my eyes. "So there is a lot more about you that meets the eyes" Brooklyn laughed. "That's not funny" i said while containing my laughter;

"Okay be seriously when did you lose it?" Brooklyn asked curiously. I felt slightly uncomfortable since miles was also in the room and I felt his intense glare burning holes in my head. "Don't we have a game to play" i said awkwardly

"Okay then, never have I ever, got caught sneaking a hook up out" Brooklyn asked.
Brooklyn and Sage drank.

If I ever would've gotten caught I would've been dead. So no, I've never gotten caught.

We played for a while more, Brooklyn was drunk. Sage and I where tipsy, and miles was still cold and quiet. Good, that's how I like 'em.

"So Simon, are you ever gonna tell me when you lost your v-card" Brooklyn slurred. I giggled, she wasn't going to give easily. "It was probably a year ago" I paused "I was 18 and I regret it so much" I told her truthfully. I didn't want to start a friendship based on lies and secrets. So I told her the truth.

Sage and miles weren't listening they were talking about something coming up. I wonder, did Brooklyn and Sage know about miles and I's... line of work? Or did miles keep this secret from them? Maybe I would ask.