Six|| dickhead

All week miles hasn't been around. Ive either been sleeping or hanging out with jade. Not much else. It's been extremely boring around here. The last time I seen miles was when Monica had her outburst. Wonder what her problem is? I walked into the kitchen where jade normally was, but instead I seen Miles chatting amongst her. Wait, Miles is back?!

Jade turned in my direction. "Good morning Simon" she said happily. What had her in such a good mood? "Morning jade" i replied with. Miles continued to look down at his papers. Paperwork is probably my least favorite about running a mafia. I took a seat on one of the stools beside Miles. Making sure not to sit to close. Jade walked out to finish her other duty's.

I finally built up the courage to talk to him. "Where have you been?" I asked hesitantly not wanting to anger him. "That's none of your business Simon" he snarled. I know I'm supposed to feel some type of way about him being cold and distant but all i could think about is the way he said my name. It rolled off his tongue so smoothly, it was music to my ears.

"Geez, I was just asking a question"  I said and rolled my eyes. He continued to look down at his papers not once looking away. I rolled my eyes once again. "You know, ever since I been here you've been a real dick" I said annoyance lingering in my tone.

"Ever since you've been here you've been really fucking annoying" he replied. "I didn't ask to fucking be here, I could've been at home with my family! You bought me! Not the other way around, I didn't ask to be here, I was fucking forced" I yelled, my bottled up emotions had  now surfaced.

He look a little shocked at my outburst. "I was helping you!" He shouted. Helping me?! Bitch please. He wasn't helping me, he didn't care about me. "Miles what are you talking about?" I asked trying to calm down. "Oh you didn't know" he released a snicker. "You we're being sold, I came across you but had no interest, a couple weeks later I had found out that someone had bought you, a rapist"  he answered annoyed.

I was speechless. Was he lying? Why would he lie about such things? My mind swirled. "Why me?" I whispered out. I wasn't crying or mad. I honestly had no words, no smart comments. "I have no idea" he said vaguely. I rolled my eyes. "How did you come across me?" I asked.

He sighed defeated. He knew I wouldn't give up. "I needed to marry, after I found out someone like that despicable human bought you, I decided that I'd be nice for once and help you" he paused "I didn't want to see you....hurt. Especially since your so young" he finished.

He really was trying to help me...

I didn't know how to feel with this new information. "Than- thank you" I said softly. His eyes met mine, He didn't say anything he just stared. Making me feel uneasy under his intense glare. "Why did you need to marry?" I asked hesitation sweeping through my voice. 

Something flashed in his eyes, anger. "That's none of your fucking business" he snapped, he grabbed all of his things before walking out. His like a big baby. A hot, big baby.

Suddenly Jade walked back in, and had a concerned look on her face. "Is everything okay?" She asked. "Yes everything is fine" i said kindly with a friendly smile. "Excuse me" I excused myself and walked out.

Later on in the day I had been sitting on my bed and FaceTiming Matteo

Later on in the day I had been sitting on my bed and FaceTiming Matteo. "How's the brick wall been" Matteo asked "the brick wall?" I questioned "yeah, your boy toy" he smirked. "He's not my boy toy Matteo!" I said "and he's okay, mean we don't talk, he mostly avoids me" I stated. It was true, he avoided me at all costs like I was the plague. I sighed defeated.

"Well isn't that a good thing" Matteo asked "it should be, but I feel alone" I confessed, he acted as if he didn't buy me. He chose me. I could've been at home, with Giana and Matteo. I miss them so much. "mi manchi Matteo" I said sadly. I wasn't a big fan of crying. I honestly hated the thought of being weak.
[I miss you Matteo]

"mi manchi di più Simon" Matteo whispered and I laughed slightly. "How's Giana?" I asked eagerly, I knew her and Sergio weren't prefect but Giana did love him, and he loved her. He just didn't know how to treat her. "She's fine, she miss you though" he said, I laughed again. "Tell her I miss her too" I said
[I miss you more Simon]

"Well, i have to go, Sergio texted me and wants me to train" Matteo said annoyed. "I'll talk to you later" he said "okay have fun" he just rolled his eyes.

I went to hang up but Matteo stopped me "oh and Simon" he said and I hummed in response.
"resta forte, mi manchi ogni giorno sempre di più, ti amo" Matteo said and I smiled. "I love you too" and with that I hung up feeling alone again; [stay strong, I miss you everyday more and more, I love you]

I put my phone down and decided to go downstairs to see Jade. Once I reached the bottom of the staircase I seen Sage and Brooklyn chatting with Miles in the door way.

"Oh Simon" Brooklyn called out. Sage and Miles looked in my direction. "Come hangout with us" she said cheerfully. "I don't think that's a good idea" i said while laughing dryly.

I don't really feel like being around them, not because I had a problem with Sage and Brooklyn they were very nice people. I had a problem with Miles. I didn't want to be around someone whom brought me down. And that's exactly what he did, brought me down.

"Oh come on, I want to become friends and what better way to do that then hanging out with me" she said hopefully. I thought about my choices , hang out with Brooklyn and possibly make new friends but have to deal
With Miles moody ass or hang out with Jade in the kitchen and become fat. I sighed, I needed something to do anyways and I couldn't always bother Jade.

She had duty's of her own and didn't need my annoying ass to make things more difficult for her.

"Okay" I sighed once again and Brooklyn shrieked. Oh my gosh, that girl had some pips on her. "Yay!" Brooklyn rushed up to me and grabbed my arm;

We all walked into the living room, Brooklyn didn't release her grip on my arm. I took a seat on one of the couch's nest to Brooklyn and Sage and Miles sat on the other one.

"Who's in the mood for getting drunk?" Brooklyn said with a big smile on her face.

Oh no, what have I gotten myself into.

I feel as if I just made a deal with the devil. "I know I'm in" Sage said and laughed. Miles just shrugged not seeming to care.

"Is Simon even old enough to drink?" Sage questioned. "Who cares teenagers drink all the time" Brooklyn said and i gulped.

I thought about it, I needed to loosen up a bit anyways. Me and Matteo drank sometimes, so drinking was not new to me. "ok, ci sto" i said.
[ok, I'm in]

Brooklyn looked at me with a confused expression. Oh, right. "You speak Italian"Miles asked and I just nodded my head. "That's is so cool, I've always wanted to learn another language" Brooklyn confessed. I giggled slightly, Brooklyn was a really outgoing person and she was extremely nice. I loved that about her!

"Okay enough about speaking different languages let's get wasted!" Sage said.

Oh dear.

꧁꧂
Hey, I'm sick so I'm going to take advantage of this time and try and publish more chapters for you guys! I know, I'm to kind *wink* anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and all that other sappy stuff. Bye bitches!
♡︎