Seventeen|| Give me a break

⚠︎︎I'm warning you now, this chapter contains gory details. If you can't handle that I suggest you don't read this chapter nor this book⚠︎︎

 If you can't handle that I suggest you don't read this chapter nor this book⚠︎︎

Sun peeks from the window and birds singing their morning tone. The curtains in the color of grey swaying back and forth. The cool morning breeze sending a shiver down my spine. The sheet soft and silky against my pale skin. With a gentle groan I flipped over facing the place where miles once lied was now empty and cold.

I sighed, I don't know what I expected. He didn't have any reason to stay. With that I took the sheets off my body and sat up and stretched. I yawned deeply feeling the tiredness not leaving my body. I felt my feet come in contact with the cold floor, the wooden floor creaking as I dropped my body weight onto it.

I entered the big bathroom, the reflection that looked back at me was frightening. One wonder he left, he probably seen my face and ran for dear life. I don't blame him, I almost ran but then I realized it was me.

I grabbed the lime green toothbrush and the Colgate toothpaste. Applying the toothpaste to the brush and cleaning my teeth to my liking. The feeling off waking up and brushing your teeth has always made me feel amazing.

My gag reflex was triggered by me brushing my tongue that's when I heard a voice from behind me. "We'll have to work on that" Miles smirked handsomely. At first I was confused by what he said before it finally clicked in my head and I almost choked on my toothpaste.

He chuckled from behind my and appeared next to me. I spit out my toothpaste and wiped my face With a wet towel and turned to him. "Where we're you?" I asked suddenly while making an attempt to fix my hair. "Missed me?" He teased, he must've been up for a while because he looked prefect as always, his breath smelled of mint that lingers from the toothpaste. His hair looked damp signifying he had taken a shower.

He changed his clothes into a black tee-shirt while his sliver chain lied on top. His black ripped jeans with a pair of black socks. Emo much? Nonetheless he was looking hot.

His stubble was slightly shorter signaling he had shaved his face. "No, I was just wondering" I shrugged and went back to getting ready for the day. I raised a brow slightly before responding "I was in the shower" he confirmed my suspicion and I nodded.

"I have work" he whispered annoyedly, he played with his shirt making it prefect. He's definitely a perfectionist. "You don't want to go?" I questioned while fixing my mascara in the mirror.

"It's not that" he answered while fixing the watch on his wrist. I turned around after finishing my mascara and placed my hand over his that was on his watch. "Stop it" i demanded.

He looked at me blankly before taking my hand of his watch, then turned his attention back his watch. I let it go, and he fiddling around with it. "Do you have OCD?" I asked suddenly, I probably shouldn't have asked that since some people don't like to share certain things but I did so anyways.