Twenty|| the plan

I was released that following morning. They gave me crappy hospital food and drinks and checked on me whatsoever. It wasn't all bad until I had a conversation with Giana and Sergio. I felt guilty, for Miles. Was I to lie to him? But we're finally at a good place and it took us so long to get here.

Did I want to jeopardize that? Ugh, this is stressful. And above all things, blacking out while killing? That's never happened before. I've killed plenty of people before, so why her? Why did I blackout? Was it because I knew her? Was it because I hated her? It couldn't have been, I didn't hate her. I found her annoying but I didn't hate her. There's much I have to figure out and such little time. I was waiting in the lobby for the limo to pick me up. I watched as many people ran in and out, they were scared and stressed.

Was that how I looked? Nothing felt in place. And to think a couple of days ago I had everything. As I was waiting a got a notification on my phone. I opened the message "I need some help" -unknown. I closed my phone as I saw a black limo pull up.

Entering the car and driving off. I can't wait to get out of these robes.

-
Once I arrived at home I quickly rushed to my room, changing my clothes. I threw the bag of bloody clothes into the hamper. I changed into a hoodie and jumped in bed. I grabbed my phone and opened it.

The ring line rang until they finally picked up. "Hey, Simon?" A raspy voice called out. "Hey Matteo, how would you feel about staying with us for a while?" I asked suddenly, I had this idea in the limo, if Matteo was with me I could protect him. "Um- what?" He asked confused.

"I can't explain, how would you feel about it," I asked again, he'd have to sneak out but that wouldn't be a problem. He was trained to be skilled in sneaking about. "Honestly id rather but with you but what about Giana" he questioned.

Of course, Matteo cared about her and I did too, but as of right now. She couldn't be trusted. "I'll explain everything, you abscond tonight" he nodded his head "You better explain," I said sternly while looking around for something.

"I will" I sighed "I must go, training" he rolled his eyes and I laughed "After today you won't have to deal with that anymore" I smiled softly and he smiled as well. "Te amo" he kissed the camera and hung up.

Okay, time to plan this thing. I need Miles. I quickly texted Miles and asked him to meet me at the house. I told him it was important and he agreed after fighting with me, to come. After careful planning, I finally devised a plan.

The door opened with a loud creak as I sat in the kitchen. "Simon" he called out loudly and turned around and replied "In here"

I heard his heavy footsteps enter the kitchen till I was met with his face. "Why did you call me," he asked curiosity before walking beside me and taking a look at the image I had drawn of the house's exits and entrances. "What is this?" He asked again.

"Listen, Sergio and Giana have a plan to take over your mafia, there holding Matteo against me but I have a plan, and- he cut me off as I rumbled "What are you talking about?" He questioned

"They told me of this plan yesterday at the hospital" I shrugged while looking back at my image, I could use some drawing lessons, this looks as if I was six making a map for a treasure.

"You kept this from me for 24 hours?" He shouted in question. "Well yes but-  "Aye dios mio" he mumbled while running his hand through his hair. I turned my head to the side, what did he just say?

"Did anyone overhear you guys talking about this? Like anyone in the hospital," he questioned while pacing slowly. He kept a finagle to the temple of his head. "We weren't speaking In English so I doubt it" I informed him and he nodded.