Eighteen|| No

Shooting up from my sleep, I was adjusting to the new found light. I couldn't see for a minute before everything became clear. My arm hurt from the IV that was placed there. My clothes were changed into ugly hospital robes. The sun peeked through the curtains. The nurse was carrying a tray in and set it down beside me.

"Simon!" She squealed "your awake! I'll call Miles immediately" she ran out before I even got a word out. I sat up and looked at the food she brought in. The food made me sick to my stomach. Just the thought of it, I looked around the room, the white cream walls.

The sun shining in my eyes making things hard to see. There was a small simple tv in front of the large hospital bed. The was a small bench for sitting on the right side on my bed, the window was placed behind it. The was a door witch lead to a bathroom And a small dresser with robes and cloth. The place looked homey but still made me feel uneasy.

She ran back in "please sit back down, you passed out from stress." She informed me, she was very giddy and happy from what I could tell. She pulled out a small note pad, writing something down before placing the notepad back into her pocket and looking up at me. "According to your vitals nothing is wrong, you have a couple bruises but I'm guessing that was from the passing out" she giggled "you were covered in blood when you first got here"

My body trembled. Her blood.

"How long have I been out?" I asked "a week ma'am" she smiled while fixing my IV in my arm. "A week?!" I repeated and she nodded grabbing the tape and putting the IV back into my veins.

"Do you remember anything?" She asked while facing my arm, she continued to look down at my arm until she finished and faced me. I shook my head 'no' "I only remember being with- never mind" I whispered softly and looked away, turning gaze to the door and seeing a beautiful man's face.

His face was blank and cold. He looked as if he wanted to kill me, like I had done something I shouldn't. His demeanor screamed anger but his body screamed lick me. I'd gladly lick up and down that muscular body.

He cleared his throat making the nurse turned her attention to him and Giving him a kind smile. "I'll leave you too alone" she walked out of the room, leaving me and miles to talk alone. Miles shut the door and turned to face me. He didn't say anything he just stared blankly.

I trailed my eyes down his body. I seen his muscles bulge behind that while button up and my eyes trailed even lower seeing the outline of his dick in his pants. Fuck me.

Everything about him was amazing. Just as my eyes Zeroed on his crouch he spoke "Simon" he started slowly. "I know" I whispered and he took a few steps closer to me. "Simon why would you risk it, people seen you. They seen the blood. Why didn't you just call the driver" he sighed while running a hand through his hair.

"I was freaking out, I don't clearly remember doing it. I just killed a girl with a fucking hammer" I shouted louder then I had hoped. "Simon, I cleaned up the mess. Everything's going to be oka- "don't you dare say everything's going to be okay. Nothing's okay, I killed her- miles I killed her" I cried and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt terrible, I killed an innocent girl.

A girl whom had a life ahead of her. I was covered in her blood running down the streets of New York. "How do you do this" I asked in a hush "do what?" He asked his voice just ask low.

"Kill people, everyday" a tear slipped down my face, I felt as if I was going to be sick. The image of my bashing Kayla's head in replayed through my mind. "After a while you become numb" he answered in a mumble, his voice so low I barely heard it.

"I can't do this everyday, I can't become numb again. This is how I felt when- "Cory died?" Miles finished my sentence and I nodded

"He came by the house looking for you" he informed me while pulling away from my grasp "again?" He nodded and I rolled my eyes. "You don't want to to see him!?" He asked in a surprised tone. I shook my head 'no'

"I don't, he lied for years making me believe I killed him. I thought if I could've just lived him, He would've still been alive. I want nothing to do with him" I said truthfully, my voice was stern but certain.

"How long do I have to stay here?" I asked after I minute of silence. Every time there was silence I just stared at his handsome face. "Another night, they want to make sure your okay" he informed me.

I groaned defeatedly. "It's only one more night" he rolled his eyes "you'll be fine"

"Feel some sympathy for me" I punched his shoulder hardly and he gave a threatening glare. "If I did have any ounce of sympathy in my body, that punch right there, took the last of it" he turned around.

"Do you have work?" I asked changing the subject, he's always working so I assumed. He nodded saying 'yes'

So that means I'll be alone in a boring hospital room, without any company. That's just great. "You'll be fine. Besides I thought you couldn't stand me" he smirked wildly.

I took in the cold air as I remembered my previous feelings towards him. Yes, I've always found him hot. Always, but I hated him. He's still insensitive and rude, but I've grown to like it about him. His rudeness makes it easier for other girls to stay there ugly asses away. He's told me before that he's never dated, like ever.

So it must be difficult to go from never dating to being married. Or engaged to be. "Why haven't you dated anyone before?" I suddenly asked, his eyebrows shot up at my question.

His jaw locked and tensed. His hands that were at his sides balled before he let out a breath and released his hands. "I just never had the time, I'm always working and busy. A relationship would never work" he answered after a moment of silence.

I thought about it, that makes sense. But it doesn't really explain why, he's never even tried he just thinks it won't work. He immediately thought of the bad. "Not all things turn out bad you know" I teased playfully.

"Simone" someone called out, I familiar someone. Giana. "Anutie?!" I turned to face them, they stood in the doorway, along beside them was Sergio. Bastard.

He stood there with a sinister grin. "Simon, what a pleasure" he drew out.

God damnit.

Kill me now.

- okay so don't kill me, this chapter was more of a filler chapter so it wasn't as long

-sorry for the cliffhanger btw, you know I love making you guys wait:)

Also quick note- writing is hard for me to do sometimes and I can't sit down for too long. This makes updates harder to get out. Please understand I'm trying!