Thirteen|| Monica

Everything had been going fine. Miles and I have decided to stick to being friends in the household and romantic friends out of the household. So far, everything was fine. He's come home from work and say hi instead of walking right passed me, he'd actually talk to me instead of ignoring me.

That didn't mean we talked a lot, only when it was needed. We didn't go out of our ways to talk to each other. It was better this way, if we weren't always around each other we couldn't fight. Fighting with him is so draining.

Apparently Brooklyn, Sage and Monica were coming over. According to Miles she's been busy. Why can't she just stay busy? We we're all going to hangout in the living room and watch movies, talk, play games etc;

I'm swear the only thing Monica's going to be doing is bother me. I was putting my hair back into a ponytail. I couldn't be bothered with it anymore. Slipping on a pair of white basketball shorts and a black tank top, while I tired to make myself look somewhat presentable. I grabbed socks and also slipped those on. I never go anywhere without socks. I grabbed my mascara and put some on while looking for my chapstick.

While getting ready I heard voices from downstairs telling me that people were here. I grabbed my phone from my bed and strolled out of the room. As I walked down the staircase I was met with the faces of Miles and all his glory, Sage, Brooklyn and the devil incarnate, aka Monica.

Monica was wearing a pair of tiny blue shorts that showed of the very little ass that she had, she paired the shorts with a white lace bra. Why, the actual fuck, is she walking around in a bra? I glanced over to see Brooklyn smiling at me, her beautiful face shining in the sunshine that was peeking through the windows.

"Hey Simon" Sage waved at me with a smile. Just as I went to opened my mouth I tripped, god damnit. These stupid fucking socks. I wanted the world to open up and swallow me entirely. I heard Monica's loud and annoyingly high pitched laugh.

I groaned "I'm okay thanks" I rolled my eyes. "That was probably the most epic fall I've ever seen" Monica continued to laugh loudly while making herself look physically ill. Well falling isn't the most embarrassing thing I've ever done. I once choked on a nugget and threw up everywhere on my first date.

"Monica could you laugh any louder" I questioned with a small smile. She rolled her eye and shifted closer to miles, who didn't seem to notice because he was staring at me. He's intense gaze made me nervous. We all finally agreed to watch a movie in the living room. We shut all the curtains to make the room darker. All the lights were off and we were all sitting down. We weren't even paying attention to the movie anymore.

"Simon, how is your ass so perfectly shaped" Brooklyn asked and I laughed and shrugged "genetics maybe" she scoffed "I have to workout for my ass and you just get good genes, life is not fair" she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why are you two talking about asses" miles asked while taking a sip of his beer. "Miles tell me her ass isn't fat and round, it's literally perfect" my eyes widened in shock, did Miles actually look at my ass? That's...embarrassing. Sometimes..who am I kidding, at all times I wear baggy pants witch makes my ass look saggy.

Miles smirked "Simon probably has one of the nicest asses I've ever seen" the beer made him more flirtatious and happy I'm a way. So he does look at my body. I'll keep that in mind. "See he agrees" Brooklyn threw her hands up. "Hey guys" Monica appeared from around the corner .

"Wanna play truth or dare" Monica asked with a sinister smile, I looked at Brooklyn and gave her a glance witch she returned "isn't truth or dare for babies" Sage asked "come on it will be fun" Monica begged. We all have into Monica after her begging for 4 minutes.