Sixteen|| feelings are hard

Once I woke up I felt giddy. Why you may ask. Because we fucking kissed! The image of him kissing me replayed the entire night. I dressed as I normally did and walked downstairs. Brooke was supposed to be coming over today, I told her we needed to talk and she said she'd be here as soon as she could possibly be. I grabbed water from the kitchen and gulped the entire thing down.

Miles had went out a while ago, I knew this because he left a note of the fridge. His handwriting was actually nice for a man, most boys have terrible handwriting. Brooklyn opened the door abruptly making me snapped my head in her direction. "What's going on?" She asked and I laughed. I dragged her into the living room, she took a seat and made herself comfortable as did I. I shifted around to find the prefect spot.

"What happened" she asked again, I took a deep breath "we kissed" I blurted out.

Brooklyn knew that we were arranged to be married but she didn't know the reason. "You kissed?!" She asked in disbelief and I nodded.

"I didn't think this day would come" she sighed dramatically, I played with my hands as I bit my lip. "Was it good" she teased and scooted closer, the white couch wasn't huge just enough for three.

I blushed, now that someone knew it was kinda uncomfortable. Wait, did he regret it? Was it bad? Did my breath smell?!! All these questions scrambled in my head.

I sound like a middle school girl. Get a grip Simon, your 19 and he's 29. We can talk about this like mature adults. I hate being mature.

What is he regretting kissing me, what if he only did it for his pleasure. What if the kids was meaningless to him. "Simon!" Brooklyn yelled loudly, I hadn't even realized I was gripping the sides on my clothing. "Erm- yes?" I answered while peering up to her.

"You didn't answer my question" she pouted "i want the details" I thought about it a little. "Yes it was good, I just hope he didn't regret it" my tone came out worriedly, at this point I was scared to even see his face. What if this was all cause he was hurt and wasn't thinking right? I'm that case, did I kiss him without constant.

Who knew a kiss could make me overthink this much. "Well you'll never know unless you ask him" Brooklyn gave me a reassuring expression. A soft and kind smile. I really loved this girl. "I guess I'll have to talk to him then" I sighed and Brooklyn smiled wider.

Me and Brooklyn proceeded to talk for hours, Sage called and texted her multiple times making sure she was okay, one time he called to ask where his pants where.

I also introduced Matteo and Giana to Brooklyn. Giana had taken a liking to Brooklyn while Matteo and Brooklyn fought the entire time. It was pretty funny to watch.

Miyah was on her way over, I had invited her. I told her absolutely no mafia shit and she agreed. She said she had been looking for more 'girl' friends and agreed to come over. Tony was still in the doghouse, she informed me that there not on speaking terms. She was really mad about that mission But she had a right to be. A while later I heard the door open.

I had told Miyah to just walk in, Brooklyn was extremely excited to met her. I was hoping that they'd Get long. "Hey bitch" Miyah called out as she walked into the house. I ran up to her and gave her a hug. "Hey" I said softly.

"Come on in" I dragged Miyah into the living room. Miyah sat down across from us. "Hi I'm Brooklyn" Brooklyn greeted politely and miyah smiled brightly "hi, the names Miyah" Miyah greeted.

"Jesus you are beautiful, you have such clear skin" Brooklyn complimented. "Oh please, have you seen yourself" Miyah huffed "I wish I could look that good in low rise jeans"