25. TOUCH IT!

I saw how hurt she felt about what had happened to her, and the distress it had caused her. So I decided to allow her pour out all the anger, pain and embarrassments all on my broad shoulders.

Daisy cried for a while and decided to continue once again which I didn't want to interrupt her this time around.

"He put his filthy old crappy dick inside my mouth and had an oral sex with me. I got chocked several times as he was doing this to me and I spat saliva, which was mixed with blood all the time, that even my saliva neglected me by finishing from my mouth. He didn't even bother to stop after realizing he was choking me to death even after I vomited in front of him. I could nearly breath. My breathing turned noisy, as I was suffocating from the constant movement of his dick in my mouth.

"I could see my face burning with anger, my eyes protruding out of their sockets and I was sweating copiously. He never stopped and wanted to do it again after he rested and took in water. The rage boiling inside me was too much that it turned me into a beast. I felt like I no longer had control over my body. The next thing I saw was seeing J.K shouting so loud that it could wake the dead up, and roaming on the floor, as I had bitten the tip of his dick when he tried to make another attempt.

"He continued to roam on the floor, still shouting in pain, and holding his butchered penis. This time around, the guys came over and saw my mouth filled with blood and J.K naked and on the ground holding his penis and screaming in pain. They got scared of me and took him away to wherever he deserved to go. I was now laughing like a ruthless killer who just killed and destroyed the life of his worst enemy as they were taking him out of the garage." She paused and started laughing, as she was filled with the pride and happiness of taking revenge on that filthy man.

​"Was this how you were laughing?" I asked and started to laugh too.

​"Yes, but it was louder, more intense and evil." She said and continued laughing.

"You really are a survivor, Daisy." I said.

"I'm really sorry you went through all that. But again, I'm happy you did that to him." I smiled.

"Let's toast to that." She said and lifted her half filled cup of the Tequila Cocktail.

I raised mine too and we slowly clanged our glasses together, as we both said 'cheers'.

"Let's go for another swim. We can continue later." she said.

​"Of course. Let's go." I said and dived into the pool first and Daisy followed.

We stayed in the water for a while, with Daisy still giving me swimming lessons and tips.

"I'm really hungry. Can we go back to our room now?" She asked.

I gave her the okay response with a thumb up.

After we both dried up and were ready to leave, Daisy slipped on the edge of the pool, but luckily for her, I was able to catch her midway and stopping her head from hitting the hard floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked, still panting, and covering her in my embrace.

​ "Yeah...yeah...I'm fine." her voice cracked.

"Are you sure?"

​"Should I take you to the Hospital?" I asked.

"No..No...No more Hospitals. I said I'm fine."

​"Okay."

"Well thank God you workout." She forced a smile.

I gave out a long sigh, held her hand and led her through the exit.