Chapter 1

Suzy Pov
Hi I'm Suzy Bae and I'm Irene's cousin which is Lisa's girlfriend.

I'm here right now looking at Irene because we're having a dinner with our family.

So Irene when are you planning to have a boyfriend?..... Her Mom asked her and here I am waiting for her answer.

I'm too busy for that Mom..... Irene said to her as she looked at me.

When will she stop keeping their relationship secret? When Lisa already give up?

How about you Suzy?...... Her Dad asked.

Like Irene uncle, I'm also busy..... I said to him.

But Irene if you ever plan to have a boyfriend make sure that he have a family because you might get a rebel one and of course rich...... Her Dad said to her.

Yes Dad....... Irene said to him.

Well Suzy I will remind you that you can love whoever you want okay? As long as your happy....... Dad stated and I smiled.

Thanks Dad I won't forget that..... I said to him.

Seriously? Hyung what if that man will just hurt your daughter?......Irene's Dad asked him.

What if he just want our family's money?...... Irene's Dad asked him.

Who told you that it's a man I will ended up with uncle?....... I asked him.

So it's a woman? You're just gonna embarrass our family...... Irene's Dad stated.

Hon that's enough...... Irene's Mom said to him.

You don't have to worry about our family's reputation because I will take all of it and you don't have the rights to judge other people...... Dad said to him and stand up.

Let's go...... Dad stated so me and Mom stand up.

Thank you for the dinner...... Dad stated.

You won't sleep here?..... Grandpa asked him.

Yes Dad...... Dad said to him and we went outside their house.

Suzy! ....... I heard Irene called me so I looked at her then at my parents

I'll just follow you in the house Mom, Dad...... I said to the both of them.

Okay I'll just tell our driver to fetch you here...... Dad stated.

Ani I can handle myself...... I said to him.

Okay be careful...... Dad said and I just nod at him then the both of them
left.

What do you want?...... I asked her.

Look I know you're upset...... Irene answered.

Who wouldn't be?...... I asked her.

For pete's sake Irene why can't you just tell them that you have a girlfriend?...... I asked her.

Didn't you heard what my dad just said?........ Irene asked.

Yes Dad?...... I asked her.

Irene are you ashame that she's your girlfriend? Why do you keep hiding Lisa?....... I asked her.

I'm not hiding her Suzy I'm hiding myself and I'm not ashame that she's my girlfriend...... Irene answered.

That's bullshit Irene you're hurting Lisa...... I said to her.

Look Suzy she doesn't have a family that I can introduce, she's an employee and not rich and lastly my parents want a man for me and not a woman...... Irene stated.

Irene are you even hearing yourself right now?....... I asked her.

Irene were talking about Lisa, she loves you more than anything and here you are saying those words ....... I said to her.

What if she's just a employee? What if she doesn't have any family?...... I asked her.

Irene she doesn't have a family and you should be her family, yes she's just employee but company won't be that successful without a employee......I said to her then left.

While I'm walking towards the park I saw Lisa drinking a soju in a store so I approached her.

Lisa...... I called her and she looked at me.

Irene?....... Lisa asked.

No I'm Suzy ....... I answered and helped her to stand up.

Why did you even get drunk?...... I asked her.

Oh that? Someone just asked me to drink and who I am to refuse.......Lisa answered.

Aish what will Irene say if she see you like this?...... I asked her then I saw Seulgi walking towards us.

She won't know they won't know......Lisa stated.

Thank you...... Seulgi said as I handed Lisa to her.

You sure you can handle her?......I asked her

Yup..... Seulgi answered.

Aish Priya...... Seulgi stated before leaving with Lisa.

I hate to see you like this Lisa but after all it's all my fault I'm the one who introduced Irene to you in the first place.