Chapter 29

One week later

No One Pov
Today the Bruschweiler family will arrive in the airport but little did they know a tragedy is coming.

Refusing our offer is not a good choice Mr. Bruschweiler even if your family is the richest family in the world I don't care...... Mr. Lee stated.

Let's make the fake death to a real death to your daughter...... Mr. Lee added and smirked as the car that he's in left.

While Suzy and her friends are in the living room they saw the news that the Bruschweiler family will arrive.

I think we should welcome them in the airport....... Jihyo stated

Okay let's go....... Jisoo stated then they went to the airport.

As soon as the Bruschweiler's family arrived flashes of the camera started.

Wow your girlfriend is wow

Wow your girlfriend is wow......Nayeon said to Suzy.

They are about to approach them when a man suddenly walked towards Lisa but later on they noticed a blood dripping between them.

What the fuck...... Seunghyun stated and immediately punched the man.

Lisa are you okay?....... Suzy asked her worriedly and check Lisa's body to know where the blood came from  but there's no wound to her body.

I got the knife..... Lisa said and they saw Lisa holding the blade of the knife.

We know you did...... Jeongyeon said to her and Lisa looked at the man who's being hold by their guards.

Who ordered you to do this?..... Lisa asked him as she handed the knife to the security.

I w-won't tell you...... The man said to her and Lisa grabbed the gun that Jiyong is hiding as she pointed it to the man.

Tell me or I'll kill you...... Lisa said to him.

You can't do that especially infront of a lot of people to clean your name......The man said to her.

Oh you really don't know me that much I can kill you mark my words especially if you want tell me who ordered you...... Lisa said to him and ready to fire the gun

I-It's Mr. Lee...... The man said to her.

Coward...... Lisa stated and handed the gun back to Jiyong.

Bring him to jail...... Mr. Bruschweiler said in a serious tone then their guards took the man away

Let's treat your hand...... Suzy said to her.

Okay in our house...... Lisa said to her and she just nod at her.

Miguel bring them to the house safely....... Mr. Bruschweiler said to him.

Hmm you won't come with me in my new house Dad?...... Lisa asked him

We will just do something and we will also follow you and your friends there...... Mr. Bruschweiler said to her and smiled.

Okay be careful okay?...... Lisa said to them

We will, Seungri stay with Lisa......Jiyong said to him.

I will hyung...... Seungri said then they left including Mrs. Bruschweiler.

Where are we going Dad?...... Taeyang asked him.

Let's go to the Lee...... Mr. Bruschweiler answered then they left.

When they arrived at their house the securitie blocked them but also let them in when the cops told them.

All of them entered the house and they saw Mr. and Mrs. Lee along with Ji-Eun.

Mr. Bruschweiler what bri-

Mr. Lee didn't finished his statement when Mr. Bruschweiler punched him hard.

How dare you to pay someone to kill my daughter..... Mr. Bruschweiler said to him.

Mr. Bruschweiler I think you're wrong my husband can't do that......Mrs. Lee said to him.

Yeah Dad won't do anything even tho you disagree with the deal sir ......Ji-Eun said to him.

The man told us and sorry Mr. Lee but your man failed to kill sister......Jiyong said to him.

No one know her much except for us and her friends....... Seunghyun said to him.

Hon is that true?...... Mrs. Lee asked him but he just lowered his head.

Take him in jail..... Mr. Bruschweiler said and they did what he said.

Mr. Bruschweiler please don't bring our company down, we really don't know that my husband will do that......Mrs. Lee said to him.

We're just here for your husband Mrs. Lee so there's nothing to be afraid at......Taeyang said to her.

We will go now and don't worry the only one who will pay is your husband , no one else and nothing else....... Daesung stated then they left