Chapter 9

Lisa Pov
When I woke up I saw Suzy sleeping beside me while she's hugging me.

Thank you for always being there for me when I needed someone the most...... I said to her and I slowly remove her arms then I went to the bathroom.

After I took a bath I went in the living room and saw Seulgi.

Your girlfriend is drunk in a bar so let's go..... Seulgi stated.

How did you know?...... I asked her.

Someone called me and your phone got destroy so it will either they will call me or the others ....... Seulgi answered.

How about Suzy?....... I asked her.

We will also go back here...... Seulgi answered and I just nod my head then we went to her car.

When we arrived at the bar I approached Joohyun and Seulgi pay all the damages that Joohyun made.

Hyun...... I called her softly and she slowly looked at me.

What are you doing here you suppose to be in LA ........ I said to her and Seulgi appeared beside me.

I miss you...... Joohyun stated and hugged me.

Hey that's her friend ...... Seulgi whispered so I pulled out from the hug.

Hey sorry for the trouble...... Wendy stated.

It's okay we're also friends with her......Seulgi said to her.

Let me help you to bring her to your car..... I said to her.

Oh it's the black one outside .....Wendy stated so I carried Joohyun outside.

When I placed Joohyun at the back seat she suddenly kissed me so I pulled out.

Hyun enough for today ...... I said to her then she opened her eyes.

Wae? Did I do something wrong?......Joohyun asked.

Nothing just rest for now....... I said to her then closed the door but she also opened it

Why? Because you will go to Suzy?.....Joohyun asked.

How did Suzy enter this conversation Hyun?...... I asked her.

Oh come on that's the reason why you don't want me here...... Joohyun stated.

Hyun she's my best friend what do you expect me to do with her?..... I asked her.

Avoid her...... Joohyun answered

And why would I do that? I'm not doing anything wrong to ruin our relationship Joohyun...... I said to her.

Really?...... Joohyun asked.

How about you? What happened before you go back here?..... I asked her.

Nothing I just missed you...... Joohyun answered.

You know I love you more than anything right?...... I asked her.

Yes Lisa...... Joohyun answered.

Then bullshit Joohyun...... I said to her.

Nothing happened? Then why did you moaned? Who's the man that you're talking to?..... I asked her and I could see her became tense.

You can't answer....... I said to her.

I love you Joohyun but you're just making me look like I'm a fool...... I added.

Lisa that's not true....... Joohyun said and cupped my face

You're the only one I love....... Joohyun added.

Hyun...... I stated.

Please Lisa trust me I love you and no one else ....... Joohyun stated and hugged me tightly.

You're not lying right?...... I asked her.

I'm not you're the only one I love until I die and that's a promise...... Joohyun answered as she kissed me passionately so I kissed her back.

Hmm take a rest for now okay?......  I said to her as I pulled out.

Then we will go on a date tomorrow...... I said to her.

Promise?...... Joohyun asked and I just nod at her.

How about your work?....... Joohyun asked.

I can manage don't worry....... I said to her.

I love you ....... Joohyun stated.

I love you ...... I stated and kissed her nose that made her giggle then I close the door.

Seul let's go ...... I said then the both of us went inside her car.

You forgiven her again that easily......Seulgi stated but I just stayed quiet.

I forgive her but I think something is wrong that I can't even assure to myself that she's still mine.

(Who's up for Lisa×Seulgi story?)