Chapter 10

No One Pov
When Lisa and Seulgi got back the both of them saw Suzy just wearing a bathrobe.

Close your eyes...... Lisa said to Seulgi in a serious tone.

I will just leave bye ....... Seulgi said and immediately left.

Why are you just wearing bathrobe?......Lisa asked her.

What? We're both girls Manoban and besides I thought you already went out for work......  Suzy said to her.

Oh shit if I remember I just broke a lot of glasses in the office....... Lisa stated.

Yeah and Mr. Jiyong carried you towards my car....... Suzy answered.

Omo my phone ....... Lisa stated.

Let's just a buy a new one...... Suzy said to her.

I'll just tell my boss that I will be late ....... Lisa said to her.

I'll come with you I'll just wear my clothes....... Suzy said to her and Lisa just nod at her.

When Suzy got back they went to the building where Lisa is working.

Wait me here...... Lisa said to her.

Hey don't forget to say sorry for what you did yesterday...... Suzy said to her.

Hey it sounds like you're the one who got embarrassed for what I did.......Lisa said to her.

Yes so better get your ass their and apologize...... Suzy said to her.

Oh why my ass?...... Lisa asked her.

Aish just go inside so we can buy you a knew phone...... Suzy said as she pushed her outside.

Okay okay....... Lisa said and entered the building.

As soon as she entered Jiyong's office she saw their parents and her five oppa including Jiyong.

Hmm I want to tell to you oppa that I will not be working for today..... Lisa said to him.

Eh but why?...... Jiyong asked her.

I'll buy a new phone ....... I answered.

Why did you even destroyed your phone?...... Seunghyun asked her

I actually don't know oppa...... Lisa answered.

So did you and your girlfriend already talked?...... Their Mom asked her.

We're okay now Ma....... Lisa answered.

That easily?...... Jiyong asked her in disbelief.

Let me handle this oppa...... Lisa said to him.

Just make sure you won't hurt yourself again ...... Jiyong said to her.

Wait when did I hurt myself?..... Lisa asked him.

Last night ...... Jiyong said to her.

Haha very fun I won't hurt myself......Lisa said to him.

I'll go now bye ...... Lisa said then left.

Aish that kid..... Their Dad said.

Hmm did you guys already heard some rumours?...... Taeyang asked them.

Rumours about what hyung?.......Seungri asked him.

Some people said that the Kim's son and the Bae's daughter is under marriage........ Taeyang answered.

What's the name of the Bae's daughter?...... Jiyong asked him.

Hmm I still don't know it's either Irene or Suzy but I doubt that it's Irene because she's Lisa's girlfriend right?...... Taeyang asked them.

Right...... Seunghyun answered.

On the other side........

Irene can you tell me who's that two women that I saw in the bar when I fetched you?....... Wendy asked her.

Why? I already introduced you to Lisa and Seulgi if I remembered....... Irene said to her.

The both of them are your friends right?...... Wendy asked her and Irene just nod at her.

But if you're just friends with them why did I saw you kissed Lisa?.......Wendy asked her that made Irene looked at her.

Look Irene if you will deny it I won't believe you because I saw it with my two own eyes how you kissed her and it's full of love....... Wendy said to her and Irene looked down.

Irene tell it to me, I'm your friend but I don't know what's happening to your life...... Wendy said to her.

Okay .....Irene stated and Irene told Wendy what's her relationship with Lisa and the arrange marriage

Omo what will you gonna do now?.....Wendy asked her.

I don't know Wendy but I don't want to marry Suho and I love Lisa only her...... Irene said to her.

I'll keep it a secret from your family......Wendy said to her.