Chapter 21

Morning Came

No One Pov
When they got back to the hospital they saw Lisa arguing with her five oppas.

What's happening here?......Their Dad asked the six of them.

When we woke up she's already glaring at us like we did something wrong and she's telling that it's all her fault and she doesn't want this to happen...... Taeyang answered.

Lisa stop thinking negative things.....Their Mom said to her.

I j-just can't help it..... Lisa stated.

Irene don't love me anymore and it's all my fault for being poor, and doesn't have family that time.....Lisa added and her Mom just hugged her.

Hey Seunghyun, Jiyong why does the both of you have bruises?...... Dara asked them.

She pushed us when we tried to calm her down ....... Jiyong answered.

Uhm her doctor, mental health professional and dietitian is here already...... Jisoo stated.

Hi sir ma'am ...... They said to her and bowed their heads.

We will just let you take care of our daughter, can we trust the three of you?..... Mr. Bruschweiler asked them.

Yes sir we will do everything regularly...... The mental health professional said to him.

Okay we will go now ...... Mr. Bruschweiler and they went outside of Lisa's room.

Does it will take an hour?......Momo asked them.

Maybe more than an hour ....... Suzy answered.

You know it will help Lisa if she will have a closure with Irene...... Seulgi said to them making Jennie and Rose frown.

Because it's either her trauma in plane crash or the promises that Irene broke that made Lisa blame herself like she did something wrong even though she didn't...... Jisoo stated.

Just make sure it will just be a closure I'm warninging the both of you.....Jennie said to them that made them gulped.

W-Were sure plus Suzy is already courting her...... Jisoo said to her.

I'll try to call Yeri because Joy is often getting busy if I remember......Seulgi stated.

Wait you should ask the others first ......Jeongyeon said to her so they looked at them.

We agree if it will help our daughter...... Mrs. Bruschweiler stated.

We should just call Wendy you know......Mina said to her.

I don't have her number...... Seulgi said to her.

Okay just call Yeri...... Chaeyoung said to her and Seulgi pulled out her phone and dialed Yeri's phone number.

After a lot of tries Yeri finally answered the call.

Yah! Why did you cut our communication?..... Seulgi asked her.

Sorry we got busy...... Yeri said to her.

By the way is Irene there?...... Seulgi asked her.

Why?...... Yeri asked her.

Yeri you can't answer my question with an question...... Seulgi said to her.

Yes she's here......Yeri said to her.

Just put your phone in speaker......Jisoo said to her.

Hmm done...... Yeri said to her.

Irene you need to go here in New York in ******* Hospital....... Seulgi said to her.

Why?...... Irene asked her.

Lisa is here...... Jisoo answered that made her stunned.

And it's all be-

Jennie didn't finished her statement when Nayeon covered her mouth.

Irene please we only want you and Lisa to have closure and it will be a big help to her ........ Jisoo said to her.

What's wrong with her?...... Irene asked them.

She have anorexia nervosa you can search it please Irene we actually don't want to beg but if it's for our friend we will do it just to help her out..... Seulgi said to her.

Hmm okay I'll go there...... Irene said

Thank you...... Jisoo said to her and she ended the call.

We just need to wait...... Seulgi said to them

On the other side......

As soon as the call ended, tears started to escape from Irene's eyes.

Unnie ..... Yeri called her worriedly.

Irene your parents already agree to what you want, you won't marry him anymore and the Kim also agreed......Wendy said to her.

And to your last favor you're finally free from your parents they promised that they will support you on what decision you will make and they already accepted the apology that you made because of what happened that night...... Wendy added.

Wendy please search anorexia nervosa...... Irene said to her as she wiped her tears.

As soon as Wendy searched it she told them the details about it.

Book us a flight I want to help her like what they want...... Irene said to Joy and she just nod at her.

I'll help you Lisa and I think letting me go is the solution but I don't want you to forget me and for us to get stranger to each other's point of view...... Irene said in her mind