Chapter 30

Suzy Pov
When we arrived at the house Irene immediately handed me the kit.

Nice block........ Jisoo said to her.

Why aren't you worried to her?...... I asked them as I started to treat Lisa's hands.

Because it already happened before when we're still in college...... Mina answered.

Pardon?..... Mrs. Bruschweiler asked her.

They are always get into fight aunt......Jennie said to her.

We're just getting into a fight because we're protecting you and the others because of their dirty mouths......Seulgi said to her.

Yeah Lisa is really good at fighting......Jeongyeon stated so I looked at Lisa who's just looking at her hand.

Yeah that's why one of them brought a knife for Lisa but Lisa is too furious that time...... Dahyun stated.

Why?..... Irene asked her.

Jennie almost got rape luckily Lisa arrived in the right time before the man could undress Jennie....... Jisoo answered.

What happened to the man?......I asked her.

He almost met Satan...... Chaeyoung answered.

Why didn't you told us about this Lisa?...... Seungri oppa asked her.

I'm not hurt besides I still didn't killed him..... Lisa stated.

But still ....... Seungri oppa said to her.

It's already in the past oppa so let's just forget it...... Lisa said to him.

It's done ....... I said to her and bring the kit back where Irene got it.

Good thing you hold it the knife before it collided to a part of your stomach ...... Chaeyoung said to her.

He's just stupid for walking towards me and not even thinking if I will see the knife that he's planning to use to stab me in my abdomen...... Lisa stated.

You sure that you're okay?.....  I asked her.

Yup...... Lisa answered and smiled.

Hmm uhm aunt if it's okay I want you to meet my parents so you can be in good terms ....... I said to her.

Do they agree on your relationship with my daughter?..... Mrs. Bruschweiler asked and I just nod my head.

Okay we will go there tomorrow......Mrs. Bruschweiler stated and I smiled.

After a few minutes Mr. Bruschweiler arrived along with Lisa's four oppas.

What did you do?...... Mrs. Bruschweiler asked.

Sent Mr. Lee in jail ...... Mr. Bruschweiler answered then approached Lisa.

Good thing that Lisa blocked the knife..... Mr. Bruschweiler stated.

There's no good thing here...... Mrs. Bruschweiler said to him

I mean that Lisa stopped the knife to collide to her body...... Mr. Bruschweiler stated.

Wait how did Lisa know that you have a gun with you hyung?.....Seungri oppas asked him.

She saw it..... Jiyong oppa answered.

By the way Suzy told me that we will meet her parents and I told her that we will meet them tomorrow...... Mrs. Bruschweiler said to them

How about Irene's parents?......Taeyang oppa asked.

Don't worry oppa I already did something for them to change......Wendy said to him.

It's Irene's favor she changed it......Wendy added.

What's the first favor that you suppose to do then?...... Joy asked her

Make her pregnant using a process with Lisa's orgasm that she have.....Wendy answered that made our eyes widen.

But I didn't agreed knowing that if Irene will get pregnant with Lisa's child it's impossible for Lisa to have a happy family and be free...... Wendy added.

What the heck unnie...... Rose said to her.

I don't know what to do that time and I know that I lost Lisa that night so I want something that will remind me of her that's why I said that to Wendy...... Irene stated.

Good thing you didn't agreed.......Jisoo said to her.

Yeah they will just end up hurting each other if I did that...... Wendy stated.

Wait you have my orgasm?..... Lisa asked her.

With our last you know I take just a little hehe ....... Irene said to her.

Stop with that talk I'm begging you......Tzuyu stated.

Hehe sorry ...... Wendy said to her.

Hmm I got welcomed by a knife here in Korea..... Lisa stated as she placed her head on my lap

Let me rest for a moment..... Lisa stated and I just nod at her then she closed her eyes.

She's still a baby...... Seunghyun oppa stated.

A scary baby...... Jiyong oppa stated and we chuckled.