Chapter 19

Jisoo Pov
When Lisa's family went to New York, Dara unnie stayed here. It's been three months but we still didn't followed Suzy and Lisa in New York.

While me and my friends are here in Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa's house my phone suddenly rang so I answered.

Hello.....  I stated.

Hi......I heard a familiar voice stated.

Who's this?....... I asked.

It's Suzy pabo....... She answered that made me chuckle.

Oh so what made you call me?......I asked her.

Did Lisa already moved on?...... I asked her.

She gave me a chance...... Suzy answered that made me smile.

What did she said?...... Seulgi mouthed.

Lisa gave Suzy a chance...... I said to them.

Well I can trust Suzy...... Jennie stated

Jisoo are you still there?..... Suzy asked.

Ah yes...... I answered

Jisoo her parents want all of you to go here..... Suzy stated that made me confused.

Why?...... I asked her.

I brought Lisa in the hospital because she's not waking up then the doctor said that she have anorexia nervosa......Suzy answered.

Unnie can you search about anorexia nervosa?....... I asked Dara unnie.

Hmm okay ....... Dara unnie stated

It's for her therapy chu please......Suzy stated.

Okay we will come there....... I said to her.

Thank you..... Suzy stated and ended the call so I hid my phone.

What's with ano- what's that again?......Momo asked and I just shook my head then looked at Dara unnie.

What did you got unnie?....... I asked her and she started to read about anorexia nervosa.

So it's also mental ill?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

And it can also kill ....... I stated and she just nod her head

Bullshit...... I stated.

Why? What's wrong?...... Dara unnie asked.

Suzy told me that Lisa have that and told me also that we should go there for Lisa's therapy....... I answered that made their eyes widen.

That's impossible Lisa won't get a depression or what mental health whatever....... Jennie stated

Remember what happened in that night? I think that's the reason........Nayeon stated and we just nod as an agreement to her statement.

Aish that Bae caused a lot of trouble......Jennie stated.

But where is she now?....... Jeongyeon asked.

She's not in their house maybe she left her family...... I answered.

She should have done that before that night came....... Rose stated.

Just pack your stuffs so we can go there tonight...... Dara unnie stated and went to her room.

If I remember you told Yeri and Joy which are your friends to be friends with Irene right?...... I asked Seulgi.

Yes why?....... Seulgi asked.

Then maybe they know where she is so you know we can talk to her and make a closure between the two of them so Suzy and Lisa can start.......I said to her.

Yeah that's what they need a closure......Dahyun stated and I saw Jennie rolled her eyes.

I can't blame her for hating Irene tho because she just hurted Jennie's Lili.

Closure? Lisa can fix herself if she want to, she just need to forget that aish..... Jennie stated then stand up.

Where are you going?...... Sana asked her.

I'm gonna pack my things and go back here...... Jennie stated then left.

So Seul can you ask Yeri and Joy where's Irene?...... I asked her

That's the problem...... Seulgi stated that made me confused.

What do you mean?....... I asked her.

They stopped communicating with me but the last message that I received is from Yeri and she told me that Irene escaped from her parents to avoid the wedding....... Seulgi answered.

Let's just pack our things for now......Rose stated then left.

That two really cared for Lisa......Chaeyoung stated.

Same to us but we keep mentioning Irene even though we shouldn't anymore..... I stated.

Let's pack our stuffs...... I said then went to my room.

We will get through this Lisa