Chapter 26

Four Months

No One Pov
It's been four months and Lisa is getting better and better but Suzy can't help but to get jealous to Irene while Lisa is already falling for Suzy.

Here eat this..... Irene said to Lisa while Suzy is just watching them.

Is Irene really like that?..... Suzy asked that made them chuckle.

She's your cousin so you should know her better...... Wendy said to her.

I'm not being with her often ......Suzy stated.

Even before you introduce Lisa to her?...... Jennie asked her.

Irene is such a cold person so I decided to introduce her to Lisa who's a bubbly person...... Suzy answered.

And they ended up together...... Mina stated.

But ended their relationship in the end..... Rose stated.

But hey on the other side Lisa is not that thin anymore...... Nayeon stated.

Yeah she's getting better...... Momo stated.

Yeah and her mood isn't shifting just for a sec...... Chaeyoung stated.

Hmm when can I leave here?.....Lisa asked that made them looked at her but before they could answer the door opened revealing her parents with a woman.

Who is she Dad,Mom?....... Lisa asked.

Your future wife...... The woman answered.

Pardon?...... Lisa asked.

The Lee family wanted you to marry their daughter...... Mr. Bruschweiler answered.

I won't get in that marriage thing......Lisa said to him.

Did you agree mom,Dad?......Seungri asked and they shook their head.

Even if you agree I won't agree to it.....Lisa stated and Suzy approached her.

Dad why did you bring her here?......Jiyong asked him.

She followed us including her parents...... Mr. Bruschweiler answered then Mr and Mrs. Lee entered the room.

Leave...... Lisa said to them.

Hija you will marry my daughter.....Mr. Lee said to her.

I said leave!...... Lisa shouted angrily.

Lisa calm down....... Suzy said to her.

Why would I? They will let me marry someone and I'm gonna hurt you.....Lisa said to her.

So fucking leave!...... Lisa shouted.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee please leave this room because my sister won't marry your daughter....... Seunghyun said to the both of them.

Mr. Bruschweiler I thought were already okay about this..... Mr. Lee said to him.

Dad? You said you still didn't agreed.....Taeyang said to her.

I still didn't because I want them to talk to Lisa...... Mr. Bruschweiler stated.

Dad you know that Lisa is still recovering...... Seungri said to him.

I'm sorry...... Mr. Bruschweiler stated

So?..... Ji-Eun asked their daughter.

She won't marry you...... Daesung said to her in a serious tone.

Why won't we ask Lisa?......Ji-Eun asked.

Guys stop...... Dara said to them.

For pete's sake Dad make them leave......Jiyong said to him.

Jiyong lower your voice...... Dara said to him.

I'm sorry but I think there will be no wedding that will happen between your daughter and my daughter.....Mrs. Bruschweiler said to them.

But Mrs. Bruschweiler how about our deal?..... Mrs. Lee asked her.

Mrs. Lee without due respect please leave you're making things worst .....Dara stated while rubbing Lisa's back.

Lisa..... Mr. Bruschweiler stated worriedly.

Leave or I will call the securities to drag the three of you out of here ......Jiyong said to them in a serious tone.

Let's go Ji-Eun we just wasted our time here...... Mr. Lee said then they left.

Lisa ........ Mrs. Bruschweiler called her but Lisa just stayed quiet.

I'm here...... Suzy said to her but Lisa just stayed quiet again while holding her head and looking down.

This is unbelievable she's already recovering dad..... Seunghyun said to him.

Lisa my daughter listen to me.....Mr. Bruschweiler said to her.

You won't marry her anymore you can choose who will marry and I'm sorry this won't happen again......Mr. Bruschweiler added and Lisa looked at him.

I promise..... Mr. Bruschweiler said to her and hugged Lisa.

T-Thank you..... Lisa stated.

Maybe she's afraid of hurting someone like what happened in that night ...... Mina stated.

Yeah..... Suzy stated while looking at Lisa.

We're getting close Lisa to your recovery..... Suzy said in her mind then smiled.