Chapter 13

Fast Forward

No One Pov
Tomorrow will be Lisa's birthday and her family is planning to announce about her real identity to the world.

Oh complete family it's just that Lisa is not here...... Seulgi stated when she entered Jiyong's office with Jisoo and Dara.

Hmm what brings the both of you here?......  Jiyong asked them.

Excuse me Dara unnie is also with us ...... Jisoo said to him.

Dara can go here anytime even though she doesn't have any valid reasons because she's my wife ......Jiyong said to her.

So are you gonna answer my question?...... Jiyong asked the both of them.

The Bae gave Bruschweiler's family a invitation card for an engagement party tomorrow night....... Seulgi answered and handed Jiyong the invitation card.

But it's our baby sis birthday tomorrow....... Seunghyun stated.

Hmm I hope she still remember that her birthday will be tomorrow......Jisoo stated.

Wait a damn minute....... Seulgi stated that made them looked at her.

Suzy invited us to that party but she didn't told us what party it is and now it's engagement party but is it her who's engage?....... Seulgi asked.

It's impossible to be her I swear.......Jisoo stated

And it's impossible that it's Irene she have a girlfriend and that's our friend...... Seulgi stated.

So who it will be?...... Dara asked.

I guess we will find it tomorrow night....... Seungri stated.

Jisoo, Seulgi tell Lisa to go here .......Mr. Bruschweiler said to the both of them.

What for Dad?....... Daesung asked him.

I will ask your sister if she will agree to announce her real identity so we can also give her a therapy before she hurt herself again....... Mr. Bruschweiler answered.

Hmm okay bye bye ........ Jisoo stated and she left with Seulgi.

Dad....... Seunghyun called him and Mr. Bruschweiler looked at him.

If Lisa will agree can we bring her in the New York for her therapy?......Seunghyun asked him.

How about her girlfriend?.......Mrs. Bruschweiler asked him.

Then she can come besides it's for her own good ...... Seunghyun stated.

Okay..... Mr. Bruschweiler stated.

After a few minutes Lisa arrived at their company and went straight to Jiyong's office.

Why aren't you going here everyday for your work?....... Jiyong asked her.

I'm going here you just don't know.......Lisa said to him as she kissed their parents cheeks.

So what do you guys want?...... Lisa asked them.

Do you agree that we will announce your identity tomorrow?......Their mother asked her.

Do whatever you want....... Lisa answered.

Hey is there something wrong?......Taeyang asked her worriedly.

I just dreamed of my girlfriend that she's with someone else oppa...... Lisa answered.

Hey don't think that way.......Seunghyun said to her.

You already said that she loves you so much....... Daesung said to her.

Hmm I'll go now...... Lisa stated and about to leave.

What do you want to do on your birthday?...... Their Dad asked her.

I already have plans Dad...... Lisa answered and smiled.

I'll go now. ....... Lisa stated then left

Hmm Jiyong are you over working your own sister?....... Their Mom asked him.

No why would I do that? I love my sister...... Jiyong stated.

So Lisa is close to the Bae's family?......Their Dad asked them.

I think just the two women which are Suzy Bae and Irene Bae...... Jiyong answered.

Suzy Bae? I heard that her parents is kind...... Their Mom stated.

I actually don't trust Bae family with my sister...... Seunghyun stated.

I second the motion....... Jiyong stated

But your sister looks so happy with the two Bae...... Their Mom stated.

I don't trust their family you know their attitude Mom....... Seunghyun said to her.

Okay that's enough for now let's go home...... Their Dad stated so they just obeyed him