Chapter 18

No One Pov
When the Bruschweiler's family arrived at the airport all of Lisa's bodyguards went there even though they have some guards with them.

Wait why are you all here? And why does Lisa isn't with you same as Suzy?...... Jiyong asked them.

Miss Suzy brought Young Miss to the hospital sir....... One of them said to him.

Why?..... Mrs. Bruschweiler asked him.

Young Miss seems not be waking up ma'am....... He answered that made their eyes widen.

Let's go there now...... Seunghyun stated and they just nod at him then they went inside their vehicles.

When they arrived in the hospital they saw Suzy sitting in the corner so they approached her.

Suzy ....... Taeyang called her and Suzy looked at him then Suzy stand up.

What happened?....... Mr. Bruschweiler asked her.

She just told me that she's feeling dizzy that's why I let her lay down for a sec so I can get a medicine to her but when I got back she's not waking up anymore sir....... Suzy answered.

Hija we already told you drop the formalities...... Mrs. Bruschweiler said to her.

I forgot a-aunt...... Suzy stated then the doctor came out and approached them.

Doc how's my daughter?...... Mrs. Bruschweiler asked him.

Your daughter have a anorexia nervosa Mrs. Bruschweiler.....The doctor answered.

What's that?...... Daesung asked him.

Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by an abnormally low body weight, an intense fear of gaining weight and a distorted perception of weight.........The doctor answered.

Can it be cured?........ Mr. Bruschweiler asked him.

Yes Mr. Bruschweiler..... The doctor answered.

Treatment for anorexia usually involves a combination of talking therapy and supervised weight gain...... The doctor added.

How long can she be cure doc?......Taeyang asked him.

Every person’s anorexia recovery journey is different......The doctor answered.

It also affect heart, brain and kidney......The doctor added.

Mom....... Seungri called her worriedly.

Treatment usually involves several strategies, including psychological therapy, nutritional counseling and/or hospitalization....... The doctor stated

One of it's Emotional and mental signs of anorexia is experiencing thoughts of self-harm or suicide...... The doctor stated.

All this time she already have signs .......Jiyong stated.

I recommend Family-based therapy for your daughter....... The doctor said to them.

Suzy can you tell your friends to go here?....... Mrs. Bruschweiler asked her.

Yes aunt ....... Suzy answered

So Lisa will stay here until she gets better?...... Seunghyun asked and the doctor just nod at him.

Can anorexia nervosa kill a person?....... Daesung asked him

Anorexia can literally kill sir......The doctor answered.

Do everything to cure my sister I don't want to lose her again...... Jiyong said to him.

I promise that sir....... The doctor said to him.

So can we see her now?...... Suzy asked him.

Yes ma'am ....... The doctor answered and they went inside Lisa's room.

Suzy are you not taking care of her?....... Jiyong asked her.

I'm taking a good of her but it's either she will just look at food or will just eat with just two scoops...... Suzy answered.

She's underweight already....... Mr. Bruschweiler stated worriedly.

I heard that it also required that anorexia mental health problems like depression...... Suzy stated while looking at Lisa.

We will stay here for now for her therapy....... Mrs. Bruschweiler stated.

It's all her ex girlfriend fault, if she just didn't hurted her maybe she's not here and doesn't have that anorexia...... Seunghyun stated.

I'll just make a call to our friends.......Suzy said to them and they just nod at her then Suzy exited the room.

Mom, Dad I hate Lisa seeing in this kind of situation...... Seungri said to them

Us also but it already happened so we need to help Lisa to recover from anorexia....... Mr. Bruschweiler stated.

We will help her Dad....... Taeyang stated then they looked at Lisa.