Chapter 31

Next Day

No One Pov
The Bruschweiler family family including their friends are on their way to the Bae's house.

Suzy I'm so proud of you right now and I hope I also did it before me and Lisa broke up...... Irene said to her.

I know you won't stop loving her.....Suzy said to her.

Yeah how can I tell this to your kids now...... Irene said to her.

Nah they will understand it and I'm sure they will be thankful because you also made Lisa happy...... Suzy said to her and smiled.

After a few minutes they finally arrived and they told them to enter their house which is the main house of the Bae family.

It's nice seeing you again Mr. and Mrs. Bruschweiler...... Their grandpa said to them.

I'm sorry for hurting your daughter that night Mr. Bruschweiler...... Irene's Dad said to him.

Let's forget the past were here to start a new beginning between our family and your family...... Mr. Bruschweiler said to him..

Right Lisa?..... Mr. Bruschweiler asked her but he just received a yawn from Lisa.

Lisa...... Mrs. Bruschweiler called her.

I'm sorry I didn't have enough sleep last night...... Lisa said to them.

Why?...... Jiyong asked her.

I can't sleep because I will end up hurting my hand...... Lisa answered.

Hmm let's eat for now so your daughter can take a rest for a mean while...... Suzy's Mom said to them

Okay let's go...... Mrs. Bruschweiler stated then they went to the dining table.

Wow we actually all fit here even were a lot....... Yeri stated.

But we can't deny that the Bruschweiler house have a bigger dinning table

But we can't deny that the Bruschweiler house have a bigger dinning table....... Seulgi stated.

Okay stop it guys....... Wendy said to them and they started to eat.

While they are eating Suzy noticed that Lisa is having a hard time to slice the steak so she helped her.

I'm surprised that she ended up with Suzy because the last time I saw her is she's Irene's girlfriend but I understand...... Irene's Dad stated.

Let's just say she belongs to me uncle.....Suzy said to him and Irene smiled as she looked at Lisa and she saw that Lisa's eyes are just half opened.

Still silly Lalisa..... Irene said in her mind as she shook her head and continue to eat.

Lisa..... Suzy called her but Lisa's eyes are completely closed so Suzy pinched her waist that made Lisa's eyes opened

Yah! What was that for?...... Lisa asked her.

You're sleeping while we're still eating...... Suzy said to her.

I'm not eating tho..... Lisa said to her.

Aish I already sliced the steak for you...... Suzy said to her.

Thank you ...... Lisa said to her and kissed her cheek.

So Mrs. Bruschweiler are we good now?..... Suzy's Mom asked her

Yes and we don't have any intention to ruin something that my daughter have...... Mrs. Bruschweiler answered.

After they ate all of them went to the living room.

Let's just have some bond....... Suzy's Dad stated.

What kind of bond?...... Mr. Bruschweiler asked him.

Whatever you want...... Suzy's Dad answered.

Let's just have a drink...... Jihyo stated.

My ghad Jihyo ....... Nayeon said to her.

Well that's good idea so let's drink......Irene's Dad stated.

Lisa let's have a dri-

Taeyang stopped himself from talking when he saw Lisa sleeping peacefully in the couch.

Well maybe she's really sleepy.......Daesung stated.

Hmm do you have any guest room
Mr. Bae?...... Seunghyun asked as he carry Lisa.

You can put her in my room oppa......Suzy said to him.

You sure?....... Seunghyun asked her and Suzy just nod her head.

Okay but can you tell me where it is...... Seunghyun said to her.

Follow me oppa......Suzy said to him and went upstairs so Seunghyun followed her while his carrying Lisa.

I'll just get her here tomorrow......Seunghyun said to her.

Tomorrow oppa?...... Suzy asked him.

Well we will be sleeping here ......Seunghyun said to her.

I'll go now...... Seunghyun added then left

You're really cute....... Suzy said to Lisa and laid beside her.

I love you Lisa and I'm happy that I can finally call you mine...... Suzy added as she kissed Lisa's forehead before closing her eyes.