Chapter 16

Three Months Later

No One Pov
It's been a three but Lisa is still in the phase of moving on while Suzy is always beside her guarding Lisa to avoid Lisa hurting herself.

Irene is in the Canada with Wendy also Yeri and Joy. The both of them are friends with Irene and Wendy like what Seulgi wanted.

In three months the Bruschweiler Corporation is slowly bringing the Bae's company down.

Lisa..... Suzy called her and Lisa looked at her.

You should eat...... Suzy said to her.

I'm not in the mood to eat...... Lisa said to her.

Lisa you've been saying that since we got here...... Suzy said to her.

It's none of your business if I will eat or not, if I will die or not...... Lisa said to her.

For pete's sake Lisa look at yourself......Suzy said to her and stand up.

That's not you anymore do you think Irene will love this? Do you think acting like that can make Irene back to you?...... Suzy asked her.

Irene Irene she left me even I know being myself even though I know I fixed myself...... Lisa said to her.

But see she still left me...... Lisa added.

If you don't want to fix yourself then don't I won't force you ...... Suzy said to her.

Just out the plate in the sink if you won't eat I'll just wash it later......Suzy added then left and Lisa just released a deep sigh.

On the other side

Irene unnie......Yeri called her and Irene looked at her.

What?...... Irene asked her.

It's been three months and I heard that your family's company is going down.......Yeri said to her.

The Bruschweiler is really serious bringing our family's company down...... Irene stated

Your Dad and Suho hurted her so it make sense...... Wendy said to her.

I missed my Lisa...... Irene stated.

What if she already have someone else unnie?...... Joy asked her but Irene just stayed quiet.

Will you marry someone else if she already have someone else unnie?......Yeri asked her and Irene shook her head.

Why?...... Yeri asked her.

Because I promised to myself that I will only marry a Lalisa Manoban and if I can't I rather choose to be single.......Irene answered.

So you will let her go unnie?....... Joy asked her.

I don't have any plans to let her go but I think I did let her go already.......Irene answered.

Hey Suzy is calling should I answer it?..... Wendy asked her and Irene just nod at her then Wendy answered it and put it on speaker.

Wendy is Irene with you?...... Suzy asked her.

Yes why?...... Wendy asked her.

Can you tell her this?...... Suzy asked her.

Sure what is it?...... Wendy asked her.

Lisa is at worst and she's having a therapy because of self harming and she even tried to kill herself before we left the country....... Suzy stated and Irene felt a pang in her chest.

Unnie if you're hearing this I want to tell you that Lisa is still hurting and so am I, I'm sorry if I fell for her but you know it's hard to love her....... Suzy added and they heard sobs from her line.

Suzy...... Irene stated.

Unnie I didn't know that loving her is like hurting myself everyday......Suzy stated.

You're broken...... Irene stated to her.

Unnie ....... Suzy stated.

I remembered that every time you're calling me unnie is when you can't handle something by yourself anymore....... Irene said to her as she wiped the tears that escaped from her eyes.

Suzy I'm sorry....... Irene added.

Unnie I love her and I know you love her...... Suzy said to her.

Suzy...... Irene stated.

I J-Just can't take it anymore unnie I'm sorry....... Suzy stated before hanging up.

Irene...... Wendy called her.

What are you going to do now?.......Wendy asked her.

I'll support Lisa whatever her decision but I won't stop loving her......Irene answered before going to her room.

Hmm I'll do her favor next week......Wendy stated that made them confused.

Favor?...... Joy asked her.

That's a secret you'll know it soon.....Wendy answered and they just nod at her