Chapter 20

Suzy Pov
Why does this need happen to her? I couldn't bare to see her like that.

Lalisa...... I heard a familiar voice called her then the door opened revealing our friends.

Oh she looks so thin...... Jennie stated once they saw Lisa.

Did she already wake up?...... Dara unnie asked and I just shook my head.

She looks like all of her blood got drained..... Nayeon stated.

Hey it's not that bad she just got more thinner...... Jeongyeon said to her.

I looked at Lisa then I saw her eyes slowly opened so I sat down in her bed.

H-Hi..... Lisa stated and smiled.

Yah! Why are you not taking care of your health?...... Jennie asked her.

I'm always not in the mood and it feels like I'm already fat and I don't want to be fat...... Lisa said to her.

But look at you know you have a anorexia nervosa...... Jennie said to her that made Lisa's eyebrows furrowed.

Anor what now?...... Lisa asked her and her Mom told her what the doctor said to us about it.

Oh uhm I'm sorry ...... Lisa stated and looked down so I hold her hand.

We will help you to recover okay?......I said to her.

But it's all my fault aish I hate this.....Lisa stated as her with irritated tone.

Hey hey calm down...... I said to her.

You thin woman calm down......Mina said to her that made Lisa glared at her

Lisa have mood swings....... Seungri oppa stated.

People with anorexia nervosa report low levels of their own emotional awareness..... Dara unnie stated.

So we need to understand her and just help her..... Dara unnie added.

Where's Jiyong by the way?...... Dara unnie asked.

Hmm he just went out to buy foods including healthy foods for Lisa......Seunghyun oppa answered then the door suddenly opened.

We're back ...... Taeyang oppa stated.

Do you really need to say that?.......Lisa asked him.

Mom she's scaring me....... Taeyang oppa said to her that made he chuckled.

It's part of anorexia nervosa.......Mrs. Bruschweiler said to him.

Here eat this so we can gain your health back ...... Jiyong oppa said to her and handed her the salad then Lisa looked at me so I smiled.

Eat that it's for your own good ......I said to her.

You sure?....... Lisa asked and I just nod at her then she looked at the salad.

After a few moments she started to eat.

Aunt where will be staying?.......Jisoo asked her.

In the house and we will go here everyday because Lisa will stay here.......Mrs. Bruschweiler answered

I'm done........ Lisa stated and handed me where the salad is.

You feel better?...... I asked her and she just nod at me.

We will stay here until you get better Lisa and that's a promise......Jeongyeon said to her.

I don't trust promises anymore......Lisa stated plainly.

But we're your friends Lisa so you can trust us...... Tzuyu said to her.

Blah blah blah I don't hear anything......Lisa stated like a kid.

Aish you stubborn...... Nayeon said to her.

I don't need promises to believe all of you just prove it to me...... Lisa stated and I hold her hand.

I'll stay here and while you're recovering I will court you ..... I said to her and she smiled.

I'm sleepy...... Lisa stated then lay down.

Well it's already midnight so that explain...... Seulgi stated.

Goodnight...... I said to her and kissed her forehead.

Suzy let's go back to the house for now and let her siblings guard her for now....... Mr. Bruschweiler stated.

Don't worry we will also go back here tomorrow and her own mental health professionals and dietitians......Mrs. Bruschweiler stated.

Okay...... I stated and stand up.

We will just call if something happen ...... Daesung oppa stated and we just nod at him then left.