Chapter 15

No One Pov
When they left Suzy approached Irene.

Why did you that?...... Suzy asked her calmly.

What do you mean?...... Irene asked her and Suzy dragged her away from their family.

Tell me do you love her?......Suzy asked her.

What are you talking about?..... Irene asked her

Answer my question.....Suzy said to her.

Suzy......Irene stated.

I thought you will support the both of us...... Irene said to her.

Don't avoid my question Irene......Suzy said to her.

And correction I only supported Lisa because you're making her happy.....Suzy added.

I love her...... Irene said to her.

But you hurted her because of you they beat her up...... Suzy said to her.

Why don't you fight for your relationship just once Irene?......Suzy asked her.

Oh wait it's all my fault because if I didn't let you meet her maybe she won't get hurt...... Suzy said to her.

Suzy I'm sorry but I know I love her......Irene said to her.

I hope that love can fight......Suzy said to her then left and Wendy appeared.

Irene...... Wendy called her and hugged her and with that Irene started to cry.

Shh everything will be okay......Wendy said to her.

Wendy I don't want to marry Suho I only want to marry Lisa...... Irene said to her while sobbing.

We will leave the country...... Wendy said to her.

W-Where are we going?....... Irene asked her.

In Canada and I'll make sure they won't find you...... Wendy answered

How about Lisa? Wendy she's hurt I hurted her...... Irene said to her.

Give each other space for a while.....Wendy answered.

What if she fall for someone else?.....Irene asked her.

You need to let her go ...... Wendy answered.

Let's go pack your things fast......Wendy said to her.

Wendy can you do me a favor?......Irene asked her and wiped her tears.

What is it?...... Wendy asked her.

On the other side

When Suzy saw her friends she immediately approached them.

Suzy what are you doing here?......Nayeon asked her.

I'm here for Lisa did you find her?......Suzy asked them.

Did you find her?...... Jiyong asked them.

A Bae..... Mr. Bruschweiler stated.

I'm sorry for the trouble that my family made sir...... Suzy stated and bowed her head.

Uncle we can trust her she's also our friend...... Seulgi said to her.

Hey guys follow me...... Jeongyeon said to them then run so they immediately followed her.

When Jeongyeon stopped they also stopped then they saw Lisa near in the river sitting.

And guys I saw Lisa throw this box so I immediately get it...... Jeongyeon said and handed Seunghyun the box.

When Seunghyun opened it they got shocked when they saw a ring.

Don't tell me Lisa planned to propose to Irene tonight...... Daesung stated.

Dad prepare the plane we will bring Lisa to New York...... Jiyong said to him.

N-New York?...... Suzy asked then they looked at Lisa that made their eyes widen when they saw her getting into the river.

Lisa..... Suzy stated and immediately run towards Lisa then grabbed her.

Hey..... Suzy said and slapped her.

Yah! Suzy why did you slapped her?.....Jennie asked her.

I don't know...... Suzy answered and hugged Lisa.

I'm here let it out....... Suzy said to her and Lisa started to cry.

It hurts she promised me Suzy.....Lisa stated while sobbing.

Shhhh just let it out......Suzy said to her and Lisa continue to cry and ask them if she did something wrong for Irene to do that to her.

Lisa we will go to New York ......Jiyong said to her softly.

You will take a therapy there......Taeyang said to her

Therapy?...... Suzy asked.

Lisa is hurting herself again Suzy so they need to give her a therapy before something bad happen...... Jisoo said to her.

So it's true that she's a Bruschweiler?...... Rose asked.

Yes she survived from the plane crash...... Seulgi answered.

And her oppa's wife is my sister so me and Seulgi know about her real identity...... Jisoo stated.

Uhm Mr. Bruschweiler can I come in New York?...... Suzy asked him.

How about your family?.......Mr. Bruschweiler asked her.

I'll just tell my parents about this and don't worry they are different...... Suzy answered.

Okay Jisoo will fetch you later......Mr. Bruschweiler said to her.

Protect Irene please...... Lisa stated before closing her eyes.

Hmm we will try and I'll contact my friend Yeri and Joy to be friends with her for you..... Seulgi said to her

(Seulgi top or Listop?)