01

𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂

" Get yo ass up !" My sister said pulling the covers off of me.

" Get out !" I rolled my eyes pointing to the door.

" Girl it's my house ..." she mugged throwing water on me.

" Why you messin wit me i'm sleepy !" I yelled throwing a pillow at her.

" No bitch your depressed and being lazy at 2 in da afternoon!" she sassed walking out.

" now i can't go back to sleep" I got mad kicking under the covers.

3/3💕

Me : Hey Bestie , wyd?

Bestie👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽: nun

MyStink♥️: in da bed still ,wbu ?

Me: Just woke up
y'all trynna link after school ?

Bestie👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽: I'd rather not. might not even go to school🤷🏽‍♀️
MyStink ♥️: yeah I'm down

Me : Ok i'll see you later

"I'm finna go to work I'll see you later." She said blowing a kiss to me.

" Don't be late to school bitch !" she yelled and I laughed getting up.

My parents abandoned me about 3 years ago when I was a freshman, I'm a senior now. I've been living with my big sister ever since then. I haven't gotten closer with anyone since then. Expect my best friends India and nunu.

Once i Got dressed I walked outside to see India waiting on me. Nunu usually drive us to school but I don't know where she at.

" hey girl" I said getting in the car.

" hey stink" she said before pulling off and driving us to school.

" i really hate school." I rolled my eyes seeing the school building as we pulled up. We walked we down the halls with the normal weird whispers.

" thought she wasn't coming to school?" India rolled her eyes seeing nunu in the hallways with a click of niggas that always give me hell.

" aye you coming to the party tonight?" we heard one of the boys asked nunu.

" yeah I ain't got shit to do anyways." She said and the dude walked off.

" I Thought you was busy." I asked confused and she rolled her eyes at us.

" never to busy for a party." she smirked walking off.

" I swear some wrong with that girl like in some real shit." India said huggin me before leaving.

" Hey you good?" I said sitting next to nunu in our first period.

" Yea I'm good." She smiled and I nodded.

" please turn to page 19 in your books. Your teacher left you all an assignment." The sub said.