013

Kese POV

" Man she finna make my ass mad as fuck !" I threw my phone looking at what had just came in the mail today.

ALLEGED FATHER CHILD
Markese Taylor ( soon to be born)

Probability of Paternity: 99.9998%

She been gone for hours not answering her phone for me or anybody. We all sitting here waiting on here to come back. Knowing that she carrying my seed made me on edge even more.

" She still ain't pickin up?" I asked Ha best friend watching her nod her head.

" It's ringing so her phone gotta be on." my brother said and I just sat down running through my waves. I'm really bout to be a dad this shit got me stressin.

" So we're waiting on somebody who obviously don't wanna be found ?" my ma smacked her teeth and I snapped my neck at her getting tired of what she had to say.

" ma you can leave ! ain't nobody askin you tah stay" I shrugged and She looked at me crazy. Everybody looked at me then back at her. She scoffed then left the house with my dad behind her trying not to laugh.

" She not dumb enough to go nowhere she not suppose to be.So im pretty sure she's safe." her best friend said trying to calm down aaliyah she pacing the room and shit.

" I'm finna go out and find her." She stopped walkin in circles and grabbed her keys going tot her door.

" C'mon I'll ride witchu" Quan stood up behind her but she stopped turning around mugging the fuck outta him.

" I'm good" she said and closed the door in his face walking out without him.

" She gon come round twin." I said and he nodded.

BM♥️: I went to the park to clear my head and my phone died had to go buy a car charger. I'm
on the way to my sister house to get clothes then I'm on the way. Can you make sure everybody gone when I get back ?

Me: Ight

" Y'all gotta go !" I said standing up heading whoever to the door holding it open for everybody to get out.

" why what the hell we chillin" ice asked smacking his teeth.

"cause we all gotta get out and find ha ! you ain't gon find ha on my couch. Now get out !" i said and they all either rolled they eyes , smacked the teeth or mugged me before walking out the door.

" I hate having company." I smacked my teeth seeing all the dishes left in the sink and dirty.

" These muhfuckas "I rolled my eyes and started washing them before she got back. Standing there washing the dishes really made me think about shit. Like the fact I'm about to have a lil girl.

Damn who would've thought me outta all people would be having a baby.

Right when I finished I heard the door open and close. So I popped out the kitchen and seen shawty looking like she was upset. She stood there looking at me and I already knew what she wanted.

I opened my arms and she ran ha ass over there fast as hell for that hug and started crying. 

" Chill out you don't needa be stressin" I rubbed her back to calm her down.

" I'm sorry" I said and she sniffled a lil but before looking up. 

" For ruining your dinner and not taking your feelings into consideration while arguing wit dat nigga." I rolled my eyes thinking bout his ass.

" I also wanna apologize for the fact that I let my momma disrespect you and not stand up to her behind you.- It's ok that's your mother I understand." she cutt me off saying.

" But you carrying my child , Not only are you a human being but a mother as well you deserve just as much respect as anybody." I kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand leading her upstairs.I put her on the bed then took her shoes off and helped her change into one of my shirts.

" I see you aren't in Denial anymore." she said holding the paper in my face once I laid down beside her making both of us laugh.

" I know you probably tired of hearing me say sorry but I'm sorry for not claiming my child and acting bipolar towards you." I said going down and kissing her stomach.

" Hey princess.....Daddy got you forever I promise you we go be straight! Me , you and ya mama." I said caressing her stomach. I got up out the bed to go pee real quick.

" Holon Come back ! Hurry up !" She said waving me back over and I looked her confused before she grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach and I felt hard ass kicks against my hand.

" Daddy's girl" asia mumbled looking me in the eyes and I smiled nod as fuck. I never really told her in public. or have her the props she deserved. But I got one fine ass baby momma!

" What you looking at ?" She asked and I shook my head laughing a lil bit. 

- ♥️( shorter chapter , sorry !)