06

Asia

" Asia Im not playing with you !" indi smacked her teeth as I laughed because she wants me to name my baby after her.

" maybe a indigo or indiana" she said and I looked at her crazy....them names ugly as hell.

" nah they good" i laughed and she shook her head.

" well at least make me the god momma."

" of course I wouldn't have it any other way." I hugged her smiling.

" what are we gonna do with this belly !?" she backed up from the hug looking down at my stomach.

" that shit gettin bigger and bigger by the day !" she cooed and I started smiling. I still can't believe I'm having a baby. Even though It's not how I planned to have my child , I'm still grateful.

" Ms. Davis and Ms. Jones get to class !" the principal interrupted and we both walked off to class.

" she act like we don't got hall passes" i rolled my eyes shaking my head and India agreed.

" stay trynna turn this school perfect knowin' it's ran down." india said

" I really hate this class" I said when we got back to class and sat down in our seats.

" I hate it too"  nunu whispered beside me.

" yea i'm sure you do" indi mugged rollin' her eyes.

" where you been at girl ?" nunu asked me and I looked at her so fucking crazy!

" I been- fucking on kese" somebody mumbled and my heart dropped to my ass , the whole class heard it except the teacher and started ouuuuing.

how the fuck did they even know that shit !? l

" where you even get that shit from?" indi asked

" she just pulling shit out her ass at this point." i rolled my eyes saying.

" gurl don't play dumb you already know what went down at that party !" the girl smacked her teeth laughing.

" honestly sanai she right you just saying shit because you know for a fact that Ice is MY MAN" she said empyazing the my man shit.

If only she knew ...

" that ain't what I heard" sanai said looking the other way mumbling.

" So what is it exactly that you heard ?" I mugged tilting my head to the side at her.

" at Ice's party you got him drunk of his ass and fucked him just to say you fucked somebody " she said loud enough for the whole damn school to hear.

" Uh Oh"
" Ouuu"
" Man I told y'all that hoe was a hoe"
" damn she seemed so innocent"
" ill still ha fuck tho"

" Class settle down ! Sanai get the hell outta my class !" the teacher yelled and the whole class still made comments bout what she said.

My chest dead ass started to cave in and tighten up. I was beyond embarrassed and humiliated!

" c'mon let's go" me and indi grabbed our stuff walking out of the class.

" bitch is that true ?" nunu said standin' in front of me and indi stoppin us from leaving the class.

" Bitch move!" indi said pushing her out of our way makin' her stumbling back and hit the desk a lil bit.

" girl I wasn't talking to you anyways , i was talking to her!" she got up with a attitude and came behind me pushing my back.

" nunu you know that shit not true , so what the
hell you doing all this for !?" I was so confused as to why she was doing all this.

" she just want attention c'mon best" indi said pulling me in her direction continuing to walk away. Accidentally we bumped into Ice and his boys with nunu and a group of folks still behind us.

" what the hell going on here?" ice asked confused.

" she fucked your brother at the party" she crossed her arms and ice and his boys just looked confused.

" No she didn't what the fuck." I've laughed low still a lil confused.

" exactly I didn't fuck him I don't even know him." My lying ass !!

" My brother wouldn't go for that shit no way!" ice said and his boys started laughing. along with the rest of the whole hallway...I honestly do my life!

" you ready ?" Indi asked me and we walked away only to be stopped my this bitch pulling me back by my hoodie.

" nunu let go damn " I tried to stopping her but her strong ass pulled my jacket hard asf and when she did the fucking zipper broke. The fucking jacket flew off my body and I just looked down at my stomach. You could see it through the tight under shirt I had on.

" Oh shit ! that bitch pregnant!" somebody in the crowd yelled and everybody laughed. There goes my chest once again feeling tight and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I didn't even wait on India ass I just fucking ran.

KESE POV

" wassup lil nigga" I picked up the phone smiling at my lil brother.

"how jail been treating you nigga?" yea mfkas i'm
in jail. Got into it wit a nigga at da gas pump. We ended up fightin' and I caught a misdemeanor charge.

They say imma be in here for just 3 months then i'm out.

" wassgoin' bro" he said but looked down when he said it.

" was' wrong nigga?" I asked

" you know who dis' is?" he showed me a picture of a girl and I rolled my eyes. 

" yea that's quan ole girl lil sista' , why?" I remember her from somewhere else too.

" you and ha ever did sum ?" he asked

" i mean- dayum! bruh you fucked !" he shook his head looking down.

" what you mean by dat' ?" i asked confused as fuck..

"man she pregnant" I sighed into the phone and signaled to the guards that I needed more time.

" she got into it wit' nunu ennem' at school and she ripped ha jacket off n you seen ha belly" He explained and I just kept processing it all.

" make sure nunu ass stop fuckin' wit ha ight? make sure she straight , tell ma bout her and then ia' be out by da time the baby here to get a DNA test."

-♥️