015

Asia Pov

" Oh my good Kese !!

" Fuck right there kese !!"

" you like that ?"

" Mhm... It feels so good" I moaned as kese massaged my feet. It felt so good ! I love his foot rubs he be hitting the spot !

" alright thank you !! now I want snuggles c'mon!" I held my arms out making him laugh before sitting next to me on the couch.

" you gotta ask me the right way lil mama" he said and I smacked my teeth rolling my eyes making him pop my thigh.

" Please .... baby ?" I know what y'all thinking we fuck around or sum. Nope ! We just flirt like crazy. We talked about us having a future together for the sake of the baby. But we wanna let things play out on its own.

" You thought about names yet baby?" I asked rubbing his waves as he played with my stomach rubbing it as our daughter started to kick.

" I thought of a few like Xaria , Sienna , Journee and Noelle." He said rubbing circles on my stomach.

" I like Journee and Noelle. Journee Noelle Taylor " I said and he looked up at me with a big smile.

" You giving the baby my last name ?" He asked and I nodded kissing him on his forehead. But he pulled my into a deeper kiss.

" thank you lil mama" He said and drifted off to sleep on my stomach.

.......

" Alright hurry up she pulling in !!" Quan tried to rush me but mind you in pregnant i can only go so fast.

" Hey sis" I smiled waving at Aaliyah as she came into the house and I was sitting on the couch.

" Hey , what you doing here girl ?" she asked and I turned her way smiling .

" I just wanted to come see you" I shrugged and she nodded smiling sitting next to me on the couch. I played a movie and we both sat in watched it but I was actually bored with the movie.

" Ouuu you know what we should do ?" I said and she turned her head towards me.

" Let's get in the hot tub ! You go warm the hot tub while I go get changed" She nodded and we both got up. When she headed towards the door I followed behind her with the camera recording her.

" Asia What the fuck is this ?" She asked seeing Quan outside in our fully decorated backyard with a ' Will you marry me' sign. It took him a few months but he finally realized he wasn't ready to live without Aaliyah. She wasn't either she just would never say it out loud.

" Hey baby " quan said walking up to her and she started to cry. He just came over and gave her a big ass kiss. You could tell it was really needed and wanted.

" I missed you" He hugged her as she still cried.

" I missed you too" she hugged back and he lead her over to the canopy and got down on one knee and pulling out a nice looking ring.

" Aaliyah Meshell Davis , I- Yes Yes !! I'll marry you" She said making us all laugh.

" Congratulations y'all !" Ice yelled.

" congrats boo !" India said

" congrats twin" Kese said.

" I'm so happy for y'all" I waddled over and hugged both of them. Earning a kiss on my forehead from Quan and Liyah.

I looked up and saw Quan dangling a set of keys in front of Liyah with a home keychain . I meantally cooed at how sweet he was.

" Will you move in with me ?" He asked Liyah and she nodded grabbing the keys and hugging him as well.

" I love you baby" Liyah kissed quan saying.

" I love you- POLICE !! Put your hands up !!" Police yelled holding guns making kese jump in front of me and everybody still threw they're hands up.

" Excuse me , what's going on ?" Liyah asked and one of the officers put their gun down cautiously walking towards us.

" We got a call from a concerned friend about a minor and adult relationship. We're here to make an arrest against Markese Taylor." My heart literally dropped to my ass.

One man stepped forward turning kese towards me and yanking his hands down behind his back making him mad. Once he looked up he saw the tears falling down my face. He saw me and his face instantly went soft.

He placed his head on mines and I brought my hands up to his face holding it. " chill out lil mama i'll be straight they can't hold me for that long." He said kissing my forehead and stomach before they pulled him away.

......

" Why ? If I'm her guardian and I am ok with the relationship!" I said and the officer shook his head as Aaliyah argued with him.

" Ma'am Please leave I have no say so with this arrest none of us do anymore It's all up to whatever judge he faces in a few weeks."

" A few weeks ?" I stood up shocked.

" Yes Ma'am later on today he will be moved to our federal prison. Then in a few weeks he will face the judge and Uphold and charges he or she finds necessary." The officer explain and I just started to rub my stomach in circles. My baby hasn't kicked at all since her daddy left.

" Daddy's gonna be home soon baby..."

- ♥️