09

India POV

" Calm down ! She gon be straight" Ice whispered trying to calm me down but it wasn't working at all. 

" Nigga please move... No disrespect but I don't really fuck with you like that. " I scooted over to another seat away from him.

" I dead ass ain't trynna start nun witchu ! I'm just trynna reassure you to make sure you straight. Bad Energy is just makin a direct pathway for bad shit to fuckin happen." I just sat there looking at him crazy like. I know this nigga aint just preach to me.

" you just made that shit up?" I laughed and he shook his head laughing too.

" Nah my daddy always said that shit to me when my brother always would get shot." he explained and the laughs went to a pause.

" Uh I'll catch you later , Tell my Twin to call me when she awake." he got up and rushed out the hospital after that.

" Are you with the bruised and pregnant young lady ?" The nurse came asking and I nodded.

" She's stable as of right now. You can come to her room If you'd like." She said and I nodded standing up and following her down the hallways.

" Umm We examined her and she appears to be just fine. Just a few bruises , cuts and scraps but she'll be just fine. The baby is also fine as well , but due to direct hits in some spots might cause problems later in her pregnancy. So the doctor has described her vitamins to take to prevent that." She stopped me in front of bestie's room and i went inside.

I'm thinking my ass gon walk into the room with this bitch hooked up to wires and shit looking depressed or sum. But this girl is in here flipping through the tv channels and eating shit out the vending machine.

" Bestie this shit nasty can you get me some other snacks ?" I busted the fuck out laughing and ran to her side of the bed damn near jumping on her. 

" Aww Best you must thought me and Fat was dead? Girl you know I wouldn't leave you behind.  We love you auntie !" I laughed and shed a lil tear.

" Girl I was in that waiting room finna have a whole panic attack. Until Ice helped me calm down." I said and her faces looked so surprised.

" Ice ? As is Kese brother Ice ? Helped you calm down ? How?" she questioned and we both laughed.

" He was like I need to stop worrying and keep all the bad energy away to make room for the good news." she just sat there in disbelief then started nodding. 

" Where is he at anyways?" she and I shrugged.

" I don't know he walked out right before the doctor came and got me."

.......

Kese POV

" Nigga yo ass know you like to cheat !"

" Nigga that's sad"

" Gotta cheat just to win"

" Nigga shut y'all asses up ya know I won , ya just don't wanna admit the shit" i said playing dominos with the niggas.

" Uh oh here come the guard hide the shit." one of em whispered then everybody started grabbing for shit while I just sat still.

" You've got a visitor Let's go." He tapped my shoulder saying and I laughed at them nigga a thinking some was up.

" Scary ass niggas." The officer led me to the visitation room where I seen ice ass sittin at one of the tables.

" fuck wit me wit dis one." me and him cool so I he prolly gon give me some extra time.

" Wassup dawg " i dapped him up sitting across the table from him. He looked uneasy assum' like he just got into a fight.

" why you got blood on yo shirt bruh ?" i asked him peepin a lil blood on the bottom of his shirt. Surprised them guards even let his ass in here.

" 2 bitches jumped on Asia today in the bathroom she was leakin and shit had to drive ha ass to the hospital during school." I nodded

Ion really know how to feel about the situation. Only cuz I don't know if that baby mines or not. Ion remember that night at all. But at the same time it's a possibility that is my seed and he or she prolly dead cuz of these dick eating hoes.

" Her and the baby straight ?" I asked and he shrugged. niggas these days fuck y'all like shrugging for like that really a real damn answer.

" Ion kno I dipped out before the doctor said anything." He said.

" Call her real quick." I said and he pulled out his phone dialing a number. It took a lil min but somebody finally picked up the phone.

Ice - " Yo !"
Asia- " Hey , what's up?"
Ice - " nun you straight?"
Asia - " yea just a lil sore"
Ice- " what about my niece?"
Asia - " boy if you don't give that up ! i'm most def having a boy."
Ice - " don't be callin my neicey pooh no boy lil girl."
Asia - " whatever but my baby is good they just gonna give me problems later but we're good now."

Ion kno why but hearing that just made me relax like a mfka. Ion kno what I would've did If she would've lost ha baby and it's mines.

" what you wanna know now ?" he asked after the phone conversation ended.

" What about da 2 bitches that jumped on ha ?" he showed me pictures of they faces after and I laughed. They shit got fucked the hell up.

" Had cuzzo nem jump on they asses" he asked and I dapped him up.

" Hold it down twin !"

- ♥️