019

Asia POV
🤰🏽past due

" why you looking at me like that ?" kese laughed as I side eyed him rubbing circles around my stomach to try and calm journee down.

" yo child starting to act like you already , being all stubborn and junk !" I said rolling my eyes making he keep laughing. Once he stopped he came closer to me and kissed my cheek then laid his head on my stomach.

" I'm so ready to meet you lil mama" He whispered kissing my stomach then looked me in my eyes for a lil bit. I felt his hand slid down and start messaging my clit.

" Unt Unt chill  Leave me alone !" I pushed his hand away laughing and making him smirk...knowing I really kinda wanted that.

" You know you want sum action mama don't even trip... That shit always a pain reliever" he winked walkin to his room.

" this nigga" I said rolling my eyes. I watched tv by myself for a few minutes before I had gotten bored and horny." keseee!" I yelled out and i didn't hear no movement. So I got up and went upstairs to see him playing his game.

" kese" i said and he still was stuck in the damn game. I kept calling his name but his ass still ain't answer I literally had to stand in front of his ass for him to realize I was there.

" oh my bad lil mama , wassup?" he asked taking half of the headphone off still paying attention to the game. " aye watch out !" he said into the microphone.

I just smacked my teeth and sat beside him looking dead into his soul man I swear this man look sexy with everything he do !

I leaned over and started kissing down his neck and kissing along his ear leaving a few hickies. But when I look up this man still on that damn game. I rolled my eyes and got in the bed about to take a nap because he was making me mad.

As soon as I got comfortable and closed my eyes I felt the cover get pulled back and something pulled my legs to the bottom of the bed.

" If you wanted attention that's all you had to say mama" He pecked my lips and went down on me. Usually I would stop him but I was desperate for this sexual attention.

" open dem legs " he said popping my thighs and i hesitated at first but I did. " you so pretty mama" I grinned and smirked at my area before kissing her. I twitched a lil bit at the feeling since she was so sensitive.

" Don't be scared mama I got you"

.........

" Kese?..." I asked pushing the cart through the grocery store. " Yea mamas?" He said coming from the other isle with milk and cereal.

" what are we ?" honestly i've been trying to figure that out since he got out because we've started to get closer than before but a different type of close.

" what you want us to be ?" he asked and I shrugged but deep down down I dead ass already knew the answer.

" I want us to be something more than what we are. I want to be taken seriously , I wanted to be wanted , I wanted to be needed....I...I wanna be loved. I feel bad as it already is bringing a child into the world without being in a relationship." I said pushing the cart and all he had to say was nothing he just gave a head nod.