03

Asia

" Asia ! Foods ready !" My sister yelled and my hungry ass ran the fuck down them stairs.

" Damn big hungry you really is hungry !" My sister laughed seeing me grab my plate.

" Yo ass eating like you pregnant assum" she laughed and a lump formed in my throat.

" what you ain't telling me asia?" she asked sitting down. I really wasn't gon tell her until she kept eyeing me.

" I went to this party last week and Nunu set me up getting me drunk. She told me to meet her in this room but a nigga was in there and I don't know what happened after that. Then apparently me and the guy had sex and she recorded us. Now the whole school calling me a hoe." I explained and she just looked crazy.

" C'mere" she held her arms out bringing me into a hug.

" Its ok we gon figure some out" She said and I hugged her tighter.

" Don't cry ! You to pretty to be crying" She said wiping my tears.

" You kno who da baby daddy is ?"she asked and I looked down.

" Kese" I mumbled

" who?" She said picking my head up.

" Kese" she said and her eyes got wide.

" We both got set up and It's really my fault." I rambled seeing she was getting mad as hell.

" do you know how old he is ? did you even tell him?" she asked grabbing her car keys and I nodded.

" He said It wasn't his and I should find someone else to fool." She grabbed me and her keys fast as hell. She unlocked her car and we got in.

" Where we going ?" I asked but she just ignored me pulling off fast asf. I ain't know where we were going until she hit a few familiar turns. Then I knew  we were going to her boyfriend Quan House. 

" Wassup bae , hey lil sis " quan smiled opening the door.

" Unt unt where that nigga kese at tra'quan?" She pushed him aside going in his house.

" He left a few minutes ago." He said confused and she sat down tapping her feet.

" Bae what's wrong ? what's wrong with her ?" he said asking me and her sitting down next to her.

" i'm pregnant quan" I said

" By Who ?!" He stood up fast as hell getting in my face.

" Kese" I said low so he couldn't hear. 

" Speak the fuck up." He said snatching my chin making me look up at him. Quan always treated me like the little sister he never had. Which means him being hard on me like this was expected.

" Kese" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"unt unt you too pretty to be crying" he said wiping my tears and kissing my forehead hugging me.

" So you don't know where he is?" aaliyah asked quan and he shook his head no.

" But Im finna find out" He said gettin on his phone and dialing a number.

" Yo  , wya ? swing back round to da crib real quick." He said hanging up the phone.

" Can I go ?" I asked and quan handed me the keys to his hellcat. I drove off to the nearest grocery store. I ended up pulling into a walmart.
I went in and got me some snacks for the week.

" Hey ! Excuse me , do you know where the Laundry section is?" A random lady asked me.

" Yea is headed towards the far back." I told her and she smiled. 

" You have a very pretty smile." the lady compliments me making me smile harder.

" Thank you" I cheesed hard.

" Hey, are you interested in modeling?" She asked and I shrugged.

" I've never tried it but It looks fun." I said and she clapped the started digging in her purse and pulling out a card.

" Call Me no later than 8 tonight if you are interested and we will get you making money by the end of this week." She smiled and walked off.

......

Kese

" Kese baby come back"

" I'm coming back later , I just gotta go handle sum I'll be right back. " I laughed hanging up.

I was heading to quan house cuz he said he needed sun real quick. I pulled up and saw Liyah car outside but I ain't see his hellcat. I walked in the house and saw quan mad asf. Then I looked to the side and Aaliyah running at me throwing punches at me.

" Yo Quan get ya girl !"I said and he ain't do shit.

" She good my nigga." He shrugged watching.

" Man What the fuck !" I said getting mad grabbing her hands and moving her off.

" Wats yall problem! huh?" I asked confused and mad asf.

" You , You fucking dead beat bitch! You got my lil sister pregnant hoe !" She said trynna run at me again but quan grabbed her up.

" Pregnant ! who ? since when you got a sister ?" I said confused.

" This her nigga" Quan said showing me a Picture of her.  I ain't never seen that girl in my life.

" Still don't know who the fuck that is." I mugged him.

" You stupid nigga you don't know the bitches you be fucking?" Quan asked

" I mean" I laughed

" Nigga it ain't funny! You just ruined my sister life." Aaliyah yelled at me.

" I ain't ruin her life how she know 100 percent that the baby is mines?" I asked.

" Because she ain't stupid like them crash dummies you be fucking!" Aaliyah said boldly rolling her eyes.

" Well I need a DNA test" I shrugged getting up and leaving out.

Tired of these hoes trynna pin babies on me and shit. I always fuck bitches with a condom. So I know for a fact that ain't my kid and I'm never bold enough to but in a random ass bitch. 

-♥️