018

Asia Pov
2 more months 🤰🏽

" You need help babe ?" India yelled to me putting stuff inside the car for the baby shower but I shook my head no.

" Alright but still be careful !" She said opening my door then getting in. I hate that she does it now. She's just like everybody else , they treat me like I'm fragile and I hate it.

" Take your time !" She said reaching her hand out for me to grab but I declined safely and slowing getting in the car.

" You so damn hard headed !" she laughed and I laughed too.

" Are you excited?" She asked and I nodded caressing my stomach. " I'm upset I won't be able to experience this moment with kese but at least I  have you and everyone else." I said and she nodded.

Me and kese been talking whenever he gets phone time and he's been checking up on me and the baby. Even though he's in jail he's still made sure I'm good. He sends money and has his friends sitting outside my house. I been meaning to say sum to him about that too .... It's sweet but creepy. Us still communicating shows me a fat chance of us getting serious in the future.

" When you get here you can't do nun but talk to the guests , eat food and sit yo ass down. Somebody will help you open gifts" This the fragile shit i'm talking bout. " Ok"

" Well can I dance and stand on my feet when I get tired of sitting down ?" I asked and she gave me a straight face before telling me

" hell no and come on !" She said getting out the car and coming to my side of the car to help me with the car door. Aaliyah rented out a venue but it's a lot of people here and i'm confused I don't know that many people.

I walk in and I see nobody I know but my sister bossing people around while quan and ice sitting back laughing at her. 

" Hey girl do you like it ?" She asked and I turned around looking at the whole room before smiling and gasping at how pretty it was. " Yes , It's so pretty." I pouted about to cry.

" Unt unt not yet don't cry !" She said wiping my tear then walking me to the stage.

" wassup twin ! hey neicey " Ice cooed kissing my stomach. " Wassup lil china" Quan came over kissing my forehead and hugging me. we walked to the  stage where I seen two chairs. I know one is for me but I guess the other is for India or Aaliyah to sit with me. I didn't really care I just sat down and looked around at all the people who looked like they were having fun. 

I looked down at a bag that was sitting next to my chair. It had Baby toys and Most of my carving snacks. " Aye , dis seat taken ?" I shrugged then looked up seeing kese smiling and everybody with they're phones out recording us. Everybody except his momma of course. She just had to be in the crowd mugging , didn't even know she was invited.

" Hey lil mama" Kese smiled rubbing my back and stomach. " Wassup baby" He smirked looking at me. I jumped on him again this time surprising me and him by giving him a kiss.

" I missed you" I smiled hiding my face from the cameras as I hugged him. " I missed you too baby" He laughed seeing I was crying and then wiping my tears.

" Ight now sit back down while I go make yo plate" He said grabbing my hand and slowly leading me back to my seat then walking off.

I watched him as he interacted with his family and friends. He really is genuine and has a totally different side to him when the time comes. He is so sexy .... I get wet just watching his ass.

" Here you go" He said handing me a plate full of food and fork. As soon as that fork touch my hand I prayed then dig into my plate. Out the corner of my eye I heard saw kese watching me smiling then I turned making him die laughing.

I shook my head and grabbed his hand placing it on my stomach feeling journee kicking me like crazy " princess going crazy ain't it !" I laughed and continued eating. 

" you look good" I said Smiling seeing he popped out without his grills and beanie again. " What you mean , I look da same as befoe" He said still rubbing my stomach.

" unt unt you got the jail glow....like the one youngboy got. It's look like you ready to do good with yo life" I said and he looked down nodding.

" trynna do better for my baby.....both of em." He looked up at me and I smiled making him return the favor.

" Alright mom and dad y'all ready to play games then open gifts ?" One of Kese Aunties asked and I nodded. 

" I'm ready"

- ♥️( short chapter)