010

1 month later

asia pov

" bruh stop playing !"

" why you being so mean i just wanted a lil taste !"

" nigga ain't nobody being damn mean !"

" why you don't wanna vibe instead of being mean!" Is what I've been watching and hearing Ice and India say to each other for the past few weeks now. 

They've low key been flirting and hanging out a lot without me. Even though India tries to deny it because she thinks she should hold a grudge on him for how he dissed me in school. He's kinda grown on me and we've became really close.

I think they would look cute together.

" asia you and neicey need sum out the store ?" Ice asked me knocking me out of my thought and I nodded. He is so stuck on my baby being a girl...

According to my doctor my baby is as healthy can be. At my next appointment i'll be able to find out the gender of my baby. I'm so excited since the appointment is in a few days. It's all I've been talking about and worried about since I found out.

I'm kinda sad and bummed that my so called baby's father isn't here to witness the growth of his child.

" Ouu ! get me some juice and oreos !" he nodded going into the store.

" Y'all cute !" I pushed India shoulder a lil bit making her turn around and bust out laughing. 

" ain't no way you still think that i like that nigga... you gotta be seeing shit sis!" she smacked her teeth and I laughed at how delusional she was acting then decided to let it go. 

" well I guess Im real delusional then" i shrugged making her smack her teeth and laugh.

" You get on my damn nerves!" she laughed pushing my shoulder as I still died laughing in the back seat.

" what's so funny ?" ice asked hopping in the car and I melted back in my seat waiting to see what happens next because I knew she was a about to prove my point.

" nothing" she shook her head looking the other way smirking a lil bit.

" what da' hell yo' ass smirking fah ?" he asked leaning forward smiling at India making her hide her face a little bit more into the window. After a few more seconds he left her alone and pulled off laughing and glancing at her every few minutes.

yeah , they like each other ......

..........

Quan dropped me off at the hostess and him and bestie went somewhere that ain't my business. But she'll tell me later anyways.

" You good liyah ?" I asked my sister who came downstairs looking pissed off. She sat next to me on the couch while i watched netflix on the tv.

" Nothing i'm ok" she kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach a little then focused back on the tv. I knew she was lying because ain't no way she's this interested in Big Time Rush like we ain't used to watch this show all the time together.

" Aaliyah I know somethi- Yo ! Yo ! Yo !" before i could say sum else quan came in the house yelling making me smile and aaliyah roll her eyes.

" wassup bae" quan bent down to kiss aaliyah but she moved her face out of the way making quan mug her.

" wassup wit you?" he asked snatching her face by her chin to look up at him. He was mad as hell and trust me when quan get mad he get mad.

" nun nigga move !" she smacked her teeth moving his hand out her face stomping upstairs with him trailing behind her trying to figure out what's wrong with her. One of them slammed the door then they started arguing.

I sat there for about 2 minutes debating if i wanted to run upstairs and be nosey or not. My gut told me to so I ran my fat self up them stairs as fast as I could.

" Why the fuck you got a attitude?!" I could hear quan yell at her.

" Why the fuck your messing round' with other hoes behind my back ?! huh ?" aaliyah yelled and the room instantly went quiet.

" cheating ? IS YOU OUT YO DAMN MIND ! who the fuck would I be cheating on you with , huh ?" he yelled back.

" I don't know but as soon as I find out imma beat you and that hoe !" she yelled.

" How the fuck you even know I'm damn cheating when you the one that's been acting distant as fuck lately! you sure you ain't been cheating? A nigga can't even come kick it wit you without you makin up a lame ass excuse." quan yelled.

(AN:I'm gon just put names for who talking🌚 )

" That's because I have to work ! nigga i be fucking tired ! I don't shoot niggas left and right , sell dirty drugs and shit to make my money ! I actually work my ass off and I'm on my feet all fucking day !" Aaliyah

" So excuse me If I always tell you I'm tired when I really am. And if you can't understand that , then maybe that bitch that got you smelling like perfume these last few nights will." Aaliyah

" So me being in the streets day and night hustling sellin dirty money and shooting dirty niggas is not me on my ass making my money ? Yo ass wasn't tired when that dirty money be buying you birkins , getting yo nails done and shit! now all of a sudden it's dirty ?!" Quan

" Everything I do Is for you ! You think I rather be on the streets than here in the house with you all day ? Listening to how yo day was ?! Be for real you know i'm not that type of dude cuz at this point you talking out yo ass !" Quan

" Well if it's for me nigga then I don't want it no more ! Keep all that shit ! the birkins , shoes , nails , wigs , everything i don't want it give it to that bitch. Maybe she'll want it !" Aaliyah

It was silent for a few more minutes then I heard footsteps and the knobs turn making me stand up quick. Quan saw me at the door and laughed shaking her head a lil bit before pulling me into a hug.

" bye lil china i'll see you later" he kissed my head bent down and hugged my stomach before walking out the house. I walked into my sister room seeing her in her closet throwing stuff out of it.

" What are you doing ?" I asked confused as hell.

" I know you heard me tell his ass that I don't want shit to do with his dirty money he can give it to the chick he's been cheating on me wit." She said still throwing stuff out.

Quan came back upstairs and placed a small box on the dresser nodding his head and sniffling.

" That dirty money bought that ring that I was going to propose with and that hoe is your grandma who gave me the blessing to marry you....fuck you liyah real shit !" He sniffled then walked off.

Me and Liyah stood there in shock for about 5 minutes before she bursted out in tears. I pulled her into a tight hug to comfort her sadness.

" I really fucked up sis "

- ♥️