017

Asia POV
3 more months🤰🏽

" Asia telephone!" india yelled from
downstairs. She's been staying with me because she felt like I shouldn't be alone I should be with someone.

" who is it ?" I asked seeing her holding the house phone and she just shrugged handing me the phone then walking upstairs.

" hello?" I said.

" Hey lil mama"

" hey kese"

" what i told you bout dat ?"

" ...hey baby" I rolled my eyes but lowkey smiled. Kese court date did eventually come and the judge did find him guilty but only sentenced him to 7 to 8 months due to lack of evidence and our attorney bringing up good points.

" how you been doing ?"

" good , you ok? "

" i'm straight , how princess been ?"

" good , been scaring me." I said rubbing my stomach.

" What you mean ? sum wrong assum ?"

" no she just won't kick or move half of the time. So I be playing old videos of you talking to her...Then she starts to move." I explained.

" She miss ha daddy that's all"

" I miss him too" i boldly said. But it was true I did miss kese.

" I miss you too mama" He sighed and I shedded a lil tear.

" i heard bout what happened between you and my momma a few weeks back." i mentally rolled my eyes ready for some bull shit.

" I'm mad you beat me to it !" he laughed and I was shocked as hell but started laughing with him.

* 50 seconds left * the lil voice announced.

" hold it down for me lil mama ! tell my baby i love her and tell the fam to call me or come see me when they get the chance. I'll be home soo-"

I literally dropped the phone once I heard the call end before he could finish his sentence. I wiped the few tears that began to fall before picking the phone up and hanging it up.

This is an everytime thing. This is how I always react when our conversations over the phone end.

" It gon be ok stinka" she rubbed my back
bringing me into a hug. " I think i'm starting to fall for him hard bestie." I sniffled a lil.

" I know" she smiled moving my hair out of my face not to mess it up. " technically I been knew since before he got locked up." she shrugged like it was nothing but still smiled.

" and you didn't say anything?" I laughed shaking my head and she laughed with me. " I mean I wanted you to see it for yourself because If i would've said something it probably would have changed your feelings towards him." she shrugged.

" you so aggy" she laughed at me and i wiped the rest of my tears. I looked over at my maternity photoshoot pictures in a frame making me frown at how happy I was that day.

" It's ok , He likes you too" she said and I bit the inside of my lip to stop myself from smiling wide.
at the comment.

" we'll see"

........

" have you started planning your baby shower yet ?" aaliyah asked me as we were in the grocery store. Honestly I've been really thinking about but I haven't had time to plan it.

" No i've been so busy." I sighed grabbing my cravings and pushing the cart.

" Its ok do you want me to help you plan it ?" she asked and I nodded smiling thinking that would be fun. " for starters is there a name for my neicey pooh?" she asking rubbing my stomach making me laugh since I was a little ticklish.

" Yes , Journee Noelle Taylor" I said and she smiled nodding.

" I Love it" She said before wiping a tear that fell from her eyes. I was completely shocked when I saw that. 

" You really are growing up on me gurl " she laughed sniffling and smiling bringing me into
a hug. " Wasn't gon always be a little girl."

" I should've known." She smiled playing with my hair. " Mommy and Daddy would be proud ! You raised me well but I wouldn't be who I am without you " I told her chuckling a little bit.

" I love you sis"

" I love you too"

- ♥️( short ass chapter sorry 😂)