025

Asia's POV

" We are all gathered here today to both celebrate and mourn the life of markese desean taylor...He was a loving father , son , brother and lover."

I wiped my tears so they wouldn't fall on journee as she slept in my lap. Thankfully she didn't know what was going on.

I sat in the front row with Ice , Aaliyah and Quan beside me. Everyone couldn't stop crying ,
Especially me. Our love story had just begun and it decided to take a change and end early. 

" Please come up and say your last goodbyes before this beautiful child is reunited with god"

( AN: I really don't pay attention during funerals so if it don't match an actual funeral myb)

I stood in line behind his family , friends and weird ex's. Waiting to see him one last time. As it finally became my turn I approached the casket nervous. 

I stared down at him and immediately my heart split in two. This time I wasn't able to stop the tears from falling so Ice took joirnee from me and let her lay her sleep on him. 

" I miss you baby...so much" I cried holding his hand.

" I don't know how i'm going to do it all without you." I let out a shaky breath trying to calm myself down but it wasn't working. 

" I know you'll forever be watching over us and your loved ones. Making sure we're ok and guiding us when we need you....I love you kese" I kissed his lips one last time before walking off.

" I didn't even get to tell him he was going to be a dad again...." The final year fell landing on the small pudge that began to grow on my stomach.

" Time to move on sis" Aaliyah held my hand.

" Shit !" I jumped up out of my sleep Looking around the room to see where I was. But I found myself in the same place i've been in for the past 2 months.....in Kese's hospital room. 

" Hello Ms.Taylor , How are you doing today ?" The nurse asked and I sent her a polite head nod before answering.

" I'm ok , any good news ?" I asked and she shook her head. 

" Thanks anyways." I said and she sent a warm smile before walking out. Basically Kese has been in this coma for about 2 months now. I've been her day in and day our waiting on him to wake up or for the doctors to get better. But it seems he's just getting worse. 

Flashback
" We did multiple CAT scans on your husband and seen major organs damaged or pierced organs and arteries . One specifically is his
Appendix it's seem to have been ruptured we can't tell if it need to be removed or not since we don't know if Mr.Taylor is in pain or not."

" Another bullet pierced his lungs and so we had to stick a tube down his throat which will take his recovery process longer since he likely won't be able to breathe on his own."

" He also has another major bullet that luckily missed a nerve and skipped the chance of him behind paralyzed. But this was the hardest bullet to reach so as we were searching for the bullet , he lost more blood which caused him to go into his come now"

" we don't know how long the coma will last since they're unpredictable. It could last from months to years but your love and support will help him get through it.

" Umm with this bullet Mr. Taylor got very lucky. This was a very strong bullet from a powerful gun because It broke a bone in his rib cage and was able to get pass almost hitting the heart."

" so will he ever recover from all this ?"

" with all honesty it'll have to be a miracle."

End

" Hey stinka butt ! I miss you" I smiled talking to journee through the phone. She's been staying with my sister and quan while I've been with kese. I didn't really want her to see him like this considering the fact I barley could.

" how you holding up ?" aaliyah turned the phone to her and I just nodded not really having an actual answer for her. 

" Any updates from the doctor?" She asked and I shook my head making her sigh.

" It's ok he's going to push through I promise." She lightly smiled and I returned the favor but dropped it quickly. 

" Call me if anything happens or you need anything ok" She said and I nodded my head before hanging up.

" Please pull through baby..."

- ( short chapter sorry )

I just realized that I never thanked y'all for viewing my story and making me feel good about myself when you guys read and enjoy my story !♥️