08

Asia

" You normally this slow on a good day?" Jaeon asked and I mugged him.

" You said you was outside 3 minutes ago. It ain't like I took forever to get out of the house." he just laughed at me and i shook my head.

"Where you wanna go to have breakfast ? he  asked starting to drive.

" I really don't know but I kinda want some apple juice and French toast. I've been kinda craving it." I rubbed my little pudge that was starting to now each and every day. Every time I look down at my stomach I instantly get scared about what is about to happen in 4- 5 months.

" I hop or waffle house ?" he asked and I told him waffle house . Then that's where we headed.

" So What you need help with ?" I asked him while we both pulled out our textbooks.

" Ummm that trig shit since I aint really do it" he said and I pulley's bout my binder looking for my trigonometry notes. Unlike Jaeon dumb ass I actually took notes and really liked school. Then on top of that Math is one of my favorite subjects.

" so cos A = b/c = side adjacent / hypotenuse , if that makes sense " I looked up and he looked lost asf like I was just speaking in a different language or some.

" why you looking like I got 3 heads on my shoulders ?" I asked and he just busted out laughing at me. But I was being so serious with him. I couldn't even be serious cuz his laugh was so ugly making me laugh with him.

" It's just- C'mon let's go" Jaeon got interrupted by Ice standing beside me taping my shoulder. I was so confused as to how this boy even knew that I was here. More importantly why was he here?

" Ice you can't just- C'mon we finna be late to school" he grabbed my book bag and books walking out of the restaurant. I turned to look at Jaeon and he was just as confused as me. The confusion in both of our faces made us both die laughing. He told me to just go ahead and see what ice wanted and he'll meet me at school.

" What was that about ? and how you know we were even there ?" I asked climbing in the front seat asking him. He quickly reached in the backseat and pulled out a cup of apple juice and French toast.

" I asked for it to go and I was bout tah' pick you up when I came to yo house you hopped in the car wit ole' boi so I followed y'all asses" he shrugged and I just shrugged it off too eating my breakfast.

" Damn slow down ! You gon choke my Neice" he laughed pulling off and I literally froze. It kinda warmed my heart that at least somebody was claiming my baby. Plus ice was the last person I'd think to claim my baby. I just smiled at his comment and rubbed my stomach.

" Im sorry" he said looking over to me once we stopped at a red light.

" For Everything , I mean the bullyin all these years , embarrassing you and just making your life hell just cuz' I was fucking miserable. For the sake of my future Neice I want us to be cool and I want your child to have a fun ass muhfuckin' uncle." Out of all the years that I've known ice he's never looked more sincere then now. I could tell he very serious but something is telling me that I should take baby steps with him , So that's what I'm going to do.

" I accept your apology Uncle Icey " I smiled and he smacked his teeth shaking his head trying to hide his smile. I think we might be new buddies.

" How you so sure you getting a Neice ?" I asked sipping my juice as we pulled into the school.

" Because I just know" He shrugged. I don't care what the gender is I just want a healthy baby.

" Thanks for the ride" I said hopping out the car and walking into to school with him still behind me before we went our separate ways. I went to my locker to put my bag away and check the little makeup that I did have on. I seen I had syrup on my chin so I went to the bathroom to wash my chin off.

" uh oh look who it is...the pregnant hoe" Nunu and Sanai came out of the stall together laughing...fuck was they doing in there together ? I ain't even say nun just tried to walk away but of course the obsessed opp bitches had to get in front of me and stop me from leaving .

Nunu threw the first punch at me first knocking me into the stall making me hit my back. Then sanai kicked me in the stomach and I bent down covering my stomach while both of them kicked me and punched me. I heard Ice voice then they stopped hitting me.

Ice picked me up and carried me out of the bathroom while two girls jumped on top of Sanai and nunu. My vision kept going in and out , my face felt swollen , Blood was leaking from everywhere and I was close to blacking out.

" C'mon shawty stay wit me! Think about my Niece twin !" Ice said smackin me on the side of my face a lil bit every time my ice closed.

" Bitch Oh my god ! Nigga What you still sitting here for drive !" India got in the car and started yelling at Ice before I pulled off and speeded to the hospital.

" You gon be ok bestie I promise. You and My god baby gon be straight forever" India kissed my head rubbing my stomach moving my hair out of my face.

I didn't even respond just sat there silently crying just hoping and praying....please let my baby be ok.

- ♥️