024

Asia POV

" c'mere stink !" I said holding my arms out for journee as she stumbled over to me. Today me and her had a mommy and daughter shoot.

" smile at the camera baby" i pointed and she faced them smiling showcasing her gums and few teeth.

" i love them" i said viewing the pictures

" and i love you stinka butt" i said kissing her overly chubby cheeks hoping she would say it back but she just babbled.

" you look really good in the pictures" the photographer said to me smiling. He wasn't ugly nor fine he just wasn't kese. 

" thank you" I smiled trying to be nice.

" can I get your number to send you the pictures ?" he said and I nodded handing him my phone.

" thanks pretty girl" he smiled and smirked walking away. 

" ma ma" she drooled smacking my face making me laugh. 

" I wonder what we are going to do now luvbug" I said changing both of our clothes.  

" How about some ice cream ?" I asked and she clapped her hands as I placed her inside of her car seat. 

INCOMING CALL FROM :/// Sissy Wissy 😘

" hey sis"

" hey girl , what y'all doing ?" she asked

" on the way to get some ice cream , wassup ?"

" nothing i just been trying to get ahold of quan but he ain't been answering the phone. Last time I talked to him he said he was going with kese." she said and I nodded. 

" Kese was gone before me and Journee woke up....I haven't talked to him all day. Except for when he shot me a good morning text, but that was all."

" Oh ok call me if you get in touch with either one of them." she said and I nodded. 

Once she hung up I called both Kese and Quan but neither one of them answered the phone. 

" what you think your daddy and uncle doing ?" I asked joirnee but she wasn't paying me any attention per usual.

when we had finally got to the Ice cream place and I got journee a cup and a cone for me. 

" is it good stink ?" I laughed because she kept whining when I didn't give her enough or constantly give her some when she was ready. 

" i'll take that as a yes" I laughed when she gripped the spoon bringing it to her mouth.  

" ouu look who it is" I showed joirnee the phone.

INCOMING CALL FROM:/// My ♥️

" Hey bae" 

" wassup ma ma" he said

" what you doing?"

" nun , what y'all doin ?" he asked

" we had a photoshoot but , now we getting ice cream"

" whea my baby at ?" He asked

" right here" i said and placed the phone by her ear. She instantly started cheesing and babbling like they was really having a conversation.

" daddy gon always love you bug i promise." He said and I scrunched up my face. 

" bae what's wrong ?"

" ma ma i ain't never told you dis but.... i love you. I love yo smile , yo body , yo sense of humor , yo personality...shit everything about you. I been knew it for months now but just never had the guts to tell you like a man." he said and I started getting nervous. 

" kese what's going on with you ? are you ok ?"

" if something ever happens to me , i want you to live yo life. You young so go see the world and find you somebody to enjoy it with." he said but at this point tears were  streaming down my face.

" kese i don't understand"

" it's ok baby , just know I love you" he said and with that hanging up the phone.

————////..........

Kese POV

a few minutes after i hung up I come back to the car and look at quan phone seeing aaliyah and asia was blowing his shit up.

" nigga what you do?" he smacked his teeth asking.

" what I had to" i said pulling off. 

" nigga was you crying ?" he asked and I shook my head no but in reality I was. I just got my baby back now I'm bout to lose her again.

" you good?" he asked and I nodded.

" c'mon" I said and he got out the car following behind me.

" what these niggas want again ?" he whispered in my ear and I shrugged.

" all i know is that they like to start trouble."

we walked up in the steps of they trap seeing niggas posted up. They started clutching they shit when they ain't recognize us.

" state yo business nigga" this big bodyguard built bitch gon stop me putting his hands on my chest.

" yo boss said he wanted to talk to us bout sum" quan explained.

" nah we ain't heard nun bout that" he said trynna dismiss us.

" look nigga we ain't come here to argue ! he invited us here so somebody need to go check with him!" quan said still talking as I stood there.

" man just come on" I said smacking my teeth seeing this shit was a waste of time.

Bout time we walked to the car I heard somebody yell. " THIS FOR JIGGA BITCH ASS NIGGA." they boss yelled pointing his gun at quan. I jumped in front of the bullet before they hit him.

I felt 5 bullets before everything went black.

- heyyy y'all !!!