029

Asia POV

" Da fuck she come from?" Ice yanked his head back mugging.

" Bruh you might wanna chill on her" Kese said and pointed at her stomach that was hidden but slightly noticeable.

Quan came on the side of her and pulled the flap on her coat aside to make her bump more visible.
" Aww damn congrats big head !" Quan said hugging her.

" Aww you look so pretty with your pregnant glow." Aaliyah came on the side of me and went to hug india.

" Dis some bullshit" Ice mugged storming out of the room going somewhere. " he'll be ight just give him some time." Kese spoke.

" Nah i don't really have time. I wasted too much time and now i'm running out of time." she sighed following behind him.

" Well i'm pretty sure i'm boyfriend less now" i sighed closing my front door.

" you welcome." kese smirked laughing before turning around.

" shut up" i mugged him walking past him going into the kitchen seeing Keema wrapping a few gifts.

" They ok ?" she asked pointing outside to the backyard and you can see ice arguing with india.

" yea , they just need closure." i said and she nodded then continued to wrap the few gifts.

I sat down on the counter stool placing my head in my hands sighing. I felt arms link around my neck and keema eyes went wide but then it turned to a smirk before she walked out the kitchen.

Once she left he sat down on the stool beside me smirking. " You annoy me so much!" I laughed shaking my head.

" I miss you too mamas" He laughed pushing my shoulder.

" where my baby at ?" I looked around for her since he wasn't holding her anymore.

" yo sista said the party don't start for another hour or two so i let her go back to sleep." he said and i smacked my teeth turning my head his way.

" you know you was right" i said playing with my fingers.

" i'm right bout a lot of shit gotta be specific" he said and I smacked my teeth laughing.

" i do really miss you" I said looking over at him at him shaking my head.

" i know you do mama I miss you too." He grabbed me by my throat pulling me into a deep kiss.

"I luh you" he said and My jaw dropped before I jumped on him kissing him again.

" i love you more" I said hugging him.

" if we do this we takin this slow please know that sir !" I said and he nodded holding out his pinky and i gladly latched on to it.

" ain't no more breaking up. We locked in fashoo."

5 years later
Asia POV

" Mommy!!!!!" I heard a scream waking me up out my sleep and i jumped out of my bed running to my kids.

" i'm here what happen-" I stopped in my tracks seeing the whole living room filled with presents.

" Happy Anniversary Baby" I heard behind me making me turn seeing kese with flowers. I smiled before pulling him into a hug.

" thank you baby" After opening all the gifts I smiled wrapping my arms around him pulling him into a kiss before we were interrupted by giggles.

" you can get your gifts later." i whispered in his ear and we both started smirking. 

" eww!!" we both heard making us turn our heads
looking behind us seeing a 6 year old journee and our 3 year old twins , Savion and Sameir.

Sameir is my little mama's boy with his daddy's look and Savion is the daddy's girl with her
daddy's looks and attitude.

" what y'all bad asses doing ?" kese said mumbling running after them.

After Journee's birthday me and kese took a big
move in making our relationship work. As soon as I turned 18 we got married , We moved out the hood then found a house in the suburbs , He opened his barbershop , I became a realtor and working on opening my own company.

Our kids really changed us for the better. Most times kids drive relationships apart but not ours they just unite it even more.

We're not the only ones doing good everybody else is too. Ice and India made up and had their baby boy. But turned around and broke up again right after having they're 2nd baby. They've most def been labeled as the toxic ones of the group. Quan and Liyah got married and she's not pregnant with my niece.

" Mommy" I felt a tap on my leg seeing Sameir reaching up for me to pick him up.

" hey baby" I pouted picking him up and rubbing his back. 

" I luh you" he said picked his head up from my shoulder kissing my cheek. 

" aww pooh i love you more" i said his cheek back.

" why you always spoiling my son he suppose to be a thug" Kese said tickling meir on his stomach.

" don't do too much like you ain't wrapped around our daughters finger." I said and he smacked his teeth shaking his head.

" Daddy ?!" Both of the girls yelled and he ran over to them making me laugh and follow him. 

" daddy can you take us to the store and buy us some LOL dolls!!" Journee and Savion both squealed jumping up and down.  

" nope !" he said and they both starting pouting like they were about yo cry and I heard a little laugh making me look down at meir laughing. 

" Alright don't cry go out your shoes on." he told them and they ran away excited as hell. Then he turned to me looking guilty as hell I just shook my head laughing as he proved my point. 

" You wanna watch tv with mommy ?" i asked meir and he nodded his head. As we was watching tv the door opened and kese came in with the girls. 

" I thought y'all were going to the store?" I asked seeing they still had on pjs.

" nah we wanted to stay with y'all and chill as a family today." he said and the girls came over jumping under the covers with me and meir. 

I felt somebody watching me so i looking over at kese staring at me. " I love you."

" I love you more baby."

- heyy yall !

Thank you for reading this story, I really hoped y'all enjoyed it. I never really properly thanked y'all for all the views and likes y'all have given my story. Please feel free to drop in my messages and give me story ideas y'all would like to see happen.

- sincerely , riri 💋!