022

Asia Pov
continued 🤙🏾

" we gotta talk"

" You got more explaining to do then I do." I crossed my arms propping myself up on the bed. But hoppin up as soon as I remembered Nunu ass was all over this room.

" she won't never came in here." he said but i still stood where I was.

" I got a chair fa you c'mea" He grabbed my arms pulling me down onto his lap wrapping his arms around my waist so i don't get up but I wasn't going for it.

" unt unt this is not us talking" I scratched his arms making him let go.

" you right" he said nodding and I sat on the bed by journee again caressing her like I always do while she sleeping.

" 5 months , really ?" He asked breaking the silence.

" Yes , that how long it took me to get over this whole bullshit ass situation." I shrugged.

" You could've at least did 2 months because 5 was too long. You begged me to be in my child life but when I'm trying you shut out cuz you had a attitude. What If I was like that long time ago and said fuck journee life cuz I'm pissed at you for fucking up my relationship wit my momma?
I would've abandoned you for 5 months over some shit that had nothing to do with journee... how the fuck would you feel ?"

" you being selfish and childish as hell. But nah I would've been wrong If I would've came I bust down yo door just to see my child." he rolled his eyes going in his bathroom.

" If you done preaching and trynna make me feel bad you would know I felt selfish that's why I brought her here. So alat you talking ain't necessary" i said following him in the bathroom.

" so my opinion don't matter ?" he asked pausing what he was doing to mug me.

" it do"

" ok so den ur ain't just bullshit and you can't get mad when i need to get it off my chest." he says and went back to what he was doing.

" i'm sorry that I didn't take your feelings into consideration when I took journee away for a long time." I apologized.

" I'm sorry for not being faithful to you and going behind your back talking to nunu." he says and I nodded.

" i missed you" I looked up seeing him looking down. I walked over to him pulling him into a hug and kissing his chest.

" i missed you more baby" I said making him smile. I felt myself being picked up making me laugh. He started kissing all over me making me laugh and slip a moan.

"trynna make up lost time?" He smirked

" Unt unt my baby in the other room." I said smacking his shoulder making him laugh and walking me into the room laying me on to the bed, then picking journee up laying down her down in between us.

" go to sleep mamas"

————/////...........

" MAMAS !!!" I hear kese yelling making me jump out my sleep and run to where I hear his voice.

" What ?! Is something wrong with journ- say it again luvbug" I walked in seeing kese and joirnee sitting in the bathtub with bubbles giggling.

" da-da" she mumbled and he got excited kissing her all over her face making her erupt in laughter.

" she just saying that cuz you in her face" i mugged crossing my arms. 

" don't be mad just get in with us." they both laughed and kese laugh turned into a smirk.

" unt unt nope!" I said shaking my head. 

" c'mon mama please" he pouted and then whispered something in joirnee ear then she started to pour giving me baby eyes.

" now you know you dead wrong !" I said laughing and shaking my head before stripping out my clothes hiding my body as I felt kese eyes on me. Slowly getting in the water sitting in front on him and journee. 

" why you hiding like I ain't already seen yo body befo ?" he asked pulling me arms away.

" ion like my body" I shrugged making him look at me weird he sat and stared for a while before getting an idea then smiling.

" mommy's fat girl !!! say mommy" I smiled kissing her nose.

" da-da" she said and I mugged hearing kese laugh.

" ain't nothing funny!" I mugged and pouted.

" Ma-ma" She a maid and I gasped then looked towards kese smirking and we both started laughing.

" journee going over to sister house tonight" He said and I looked at him confused.

" Why ?" I asked.

" you'll see lata" He said and I just nodded playing with journee. 

.........

" Why you so happy that mommy sad ?" i said seeing journee smile hard as we sat on my sister couch. 

"  I can't believe I just got rid of yo lil bad ass now you coming back" My sister mugged joirnee making her stick her youngest out and mug her back.

" it's ok uncle got chu lil bad ass" quan came over taking her out my arms ms and playing with her.

" i see you later pootah" i waved at bye to her before heading out the door kese behind me. Once we got in the car It was quiet for a few minutes before I decided to say something.

" i miss my baby !" I said pouting looking out the window.

" it's gon be ok you'a see ha tomorrow" he said putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it.

" where we going ?" i asked.

" home"

.......

" what chu standing there for c'mon ?" he laughed at me as I looked at him weird standing still at the front door. He got tired of me and picked me up and throwing me over him shoulder. Walking in the house with me and upstairs then throwing me on the bed. 

He started to pull my shirt up right before my bra. My hands instantly went over my stomach to his my marks.

" unt unt nun of dat !" he popped my hand making my move them giving him access to my stomach and My hands flew over my face in embarrassment.

" why you hidin ma ma?" he asked and I shook my head. I felt him place small kisses all over my stomach.

" i gotchu ma ma don't hide"

- ♥️