My P.A.(2)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this OS.
...so, let's end this without any further delay...
___________________________________
NEXT MORNING:
Kartik woke up in naira's embrace...he snuggled more into her and she woke up...she smiled and kissed his forehead, making him smile...he kissed her cheeks and got up as he had to go home, but he was scared of his stepmother...naira saw him getting tensed...she sat beside him and hugged him tightly...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) shh... kuch nhi hoga...tumhari nairu h naa tumhare sath...tum bss udhar jaana, aur mein tumhare piche se sari baatein record kr lungi, phir police ko dikha ke use jail mei bhej denge...mere bache ko itna maara uss ghatiya aurat ne...tum plss relax kro abhi...mein hu naa bachaa..(kissing his forehead)

Kartik nodded trusting her and got ready...naira made him eat breakfast lovingly...he too fed her and then they drove off to kartik's home...naira hugged him and gave him strength...he went in and saw his stepmother watching TV and his stepbrother using his phone...his stepmother saw him and signalled her son to bring his leather belt...he went to bring it, while she stood up and slapped him tight...he screamed and fell on the floor crying...naira's heart pricked and she just wanted to hit that lady, but had to wait to collect proof...kartik's stepmother started berating him and abusing him that he is a burden and confessed her crime that she just wanted property and had kept him to name all the property in her son's name...she then took the belt and started hitting him harshly as her son removed his shirt...naira was shocked to see his chest covered with belt marks...she signalled the police to come and they arrested both son mother duo for torturing kartik...

Naira hugged kartik tightly as he was crying...his wounds were burning, so she slowly took him to the bathroom and switched the cold water over him...he shrieked and she helped him rinsing his body...he felt some relief, but cried silently...she hugged him and took him out..she wiped his body, removing his track pants...

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) shh...bss Kartik...ab koi tumhe harm nhi krega..tum plss apne boxers change krlo...mein bahr wait krti hu..hmm..(cupping his face)

KARTIK:(hugging her tightly from her waist as she was standing in front of him) Nhi..nhi jaana plss...tum mere pas rho naa..plss nairu...m.ujh.e..c.hod.ke..
.m.tt...j.ao..(crying)

Naira knew he might be scared so she hugged him tightly, calming him and then she herself removed his boxers and changed it...kartik didn't felt uncomfortable, nor did naira as they loved eachother...naira then applied medicine to his wounds and gave him painkillers...she laid him on the bed and sat beside him...kartik shifted his head to her lap...she caressed his hair and kissed his forehead...

NAIRA:(pecking his lips) I know tumhare andr boht pain h...but I promise u kartik I'll heal u...mein tumhe itna pyar krungi ki tum vo saari bad memories bhul jaoge...I love u so much mera bachaa...

KARTIK:(smiling) I love u too jaan...bss tum mere pas rho hmesha, mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye...(kissing her knuckles)

LEAP OF TWO MONTHS:
In this two months, kartik's wounds healed...both physically and emotionally too...naira was there for him whenever he needed...They married and today was their wedding night... normally girls are nervous, but here the case was different...naira knew kartik would be nervous...
She was waiting for him in the room...kartik came and naira locked the door...he took deep breaths and sat on the bed...naira came to him and made him drink water...she sat beside him and hugged him tightly...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) Kartik it's okk baby...agr tum comfortable nhi ho, then we'll not do it today...hmara pyar iss sbse kayi zyada upar h...relax baby...
(Kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(pecking her lips) Nhi jaan..mein tumhare sath kbhi uncomfortable nhi ho skta...bss thoda nervous hu kyuki mujhe yeh sb nhi aata...isliye mein lead nhi kr paunga..tum plss mujhe pyar kro naa...I need u jaan...plss nairu..I m craving to come inside u...plss make love to me..(closing his eyes and laying his head on her chest as she was hugging him)

Naira nodded and kissed his hair..
.she broke the hug and captured his lips, cupping his face...he too started responding, holding her waist...she broke the kiss after sometime and removed his clothes, except his boxers...he removed her jewelry, kissing her face madly...she closed her eyes feeling pleasure...he then removed her lehenga and blouse, leaving her in her bra and panty...
He hugged her, snuggling into her chest...naira caressed his back and made him lay down on the bed...she came over him and planted kisses all over his upper body...he moaned, arching his head back in pleasure...she gave him a hickey on his neck, making him wince...she sucked the area, planting wet kisses to sooth his pain..he was shaking on the bed, feeling different sensations in his body...naira caressed his hair and kissed his forehead...

NAIRA:(removing her bra and panty) baby I m very wet...kya tum lick kr skte ho...plss taste my juices...(caressing his face)

Kartik nodded hesitantly and she laid on the bed...kartik sat in between her legs and started licking nd chewing her walls, making her moan...he enjoyed drinking her juices and made her cum many times...he then laid beside her and hugged her as she was tired...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) bss...bss..bss relax nairu..tum thak gyi..(she nodded sadly) koi baat nhi jaan...tumhara kartik h naa...
I'll do it..tum bss mujhe guide krti rhena...hmm..meri jaan...(caressing her hair as she nodded happily)

Naira kissed his chest and he entered his dick inside her slowly as she told him...she screamed due to pain...he was going to take it back, but she held his hand stopping him..

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) Jaan tumhe pain ho rha h naa...let me take it out...I don't want to hurt u naira...I love u so much..

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) I m fine kartik...phli baar pain hota h..
It's normal baby...dheere dheere thik ho jayega...plss tum kro naa...
I can't control now..just enter in a single go...mere liye plsss...(overwhelmed with his love and concern for her)

Kartik nodded and entered in her in a go...naira screamed in pain and cried, snuggling into his chest
...he rubbed her back, calming her and kept his dick still inside her to let her adjust to his length...she signalled him to continue after sometime...he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead...he started moving inside her, making her moan...her pain had turned into pleasure...kartik kept thrusting inside her for 2 hours and released his seeds deep inside her...she felt ecstatic and caressed his hair...he wanted to sleep, being inside her...she nodded and kartik laid over her keeping his head on her chest...he squeezed her boobs playing with it...he asked her if can suck it...she nodded telling him that she's his so there's no need to ask...he sucked her boobs and slept like that only...she covered him with blanket and slept hugging him...

THE END..........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...keep supporting guys...hope u'll like it...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...One more thing, do comment and tell that which story u want me to finish first or I should go alternatively only as I hv been doing till now...
Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Love with my professor..