Falling for him

Hey guys,
Hope u r excited for this chapter...let's begin with it...hope u'll like this...
___________________________________
A young boy can be seen working in a mansion, doing all the cleaning jobs...Usually there were two servants to clean the entire mansion, but today he had to do it alone as the other one was on leave...The boy was kartik, who was an orphan and had to do this job to survive...he was treated badly by Mr and Mrs singhania... they were rude to him and treated him like shit...he lived in a small room near the kitchen...
Today naira, the only child of Mr and Mrs singhania was coming from london for a month...the house was decorated well and maximum work was done by kartik...

MRS.SINGHANIA:(to kartik, who was cleaning the kitchen) ayee... chal jaa kr naira baby ke room ki safai kr phle...kuch bhi kharab nhi hona chahiye...ache se saaf krna, vrna tera vo haal krungi jo tu soch bhi nhi skta...

Kartik nodded, getting scared and went upstairs to clean naira's room...he cleaned the room properly and found that everything was very cute and pretty there...he looked at the big picture on the wall and got lost seeing naira's smile...

he looked at the big picture on the wall and got lost seeing naira's smile

[Her photoframe]

He fell for her at the first sight, but feared that she might also be rude like her parents...he reminded himself that he's just a servant in their house, so he should stop dreaming...

Down, naira came and met her parents...she was actually very kind and helpful to others, not like her parents...she had established her own business without her parent's help in london, so she came to meet them and stay for a month...her mom took her to her room, where kartik was cleaning her photo...
He heard sweet giggling sounds and saw naira coming along with Mrs singhania...

MRS.SINGHANIA:(rudely) ayee ladke...teri safai hui nhi ab tkk... chal jaa..nikal yaha se...naira ke liye pasta aur shake lekr aa...

Kartik got scared hearing her loud voice and stepped ahead...his foot slipped and he fell down and a vase broke down...he winced, making naira worried...Mrs singhania slapped him for his mistake, making him tear up...

NAIRA:(holding her mother's hand) mom...yeh kya kr rhe ho aap...unhone jaan bujh kr toh nhi kiya naa...ulta unhe lgg gyi...aap jao papa bulaa rhe the...mein yaha dekh lungi...

MRS.SINGHANIA:(to kartik) jaldi se ise saaf krke jaa yaha se...(to naira) beta tum jaa kr fresh ho jao..mein aati hu thodi der tkk...

Naira nodded and her mother went...kartik got up and took the broom to clean the glass pieces, but naira held his hand to stop him...

NAIRA:(keeping the broom aside and making him sit on her bed) aapko chott lggi h naa, phir kyu kr rhe ho yeh sb kaam...(looking at his injured hand) khoon bhi aa rha h...just a min..

Kartik was numb as it was the first time someone cared for him..
Naira brought the first aid kit and did his dressing...kartik winced in between..naira blowed air on his wound, feeling his pain...she got worried seeing him crying..