Library romance🤍

Hey guys,
                Sorry for the delay...let's continue with the next OS, which is shivin's library romance as they get locked together...
___________________________________
Shivangi and mohsin are best friends since two yrs...they didn't realized when their friendship turned into love...they have confessed it to eachother a week ago, but they knew their families would never agree as they belong to different religion...they decided to keep their relationship a secret for now...mohsin was very much possessive and protective when it came to his shivi...he knew she is very naive and innocent, due to which people take advantage of her...he didn't wanted to lose her at any cost...One day, shivangi was late due to some reasons...teacher punished her and told her to stand out for the whole day in the ground...it was sunny day and very hot...mohsin was worried for shivi, but couldn't do anything...

MOHSIN:(trying to help her) mam...how's it possible...it's so hot
..plss forgive her...

TEACHER:(angrily) out of my class now...i don't want u both in my class for a month...get out..

Mohsin went out and held shivi's hand...she felt guilty and looked down with tears rolling down her cheeks...mohsin took her to a corner and hugged her, caressing her hair...

MOHSIN:(wiping her tears) it's okk baby...tumse upar kuch nhi h mere liye..ab rona nhi...

SHIVI:(looking at him) i m sorry mohsin...it's all bcoz of me..meri vajah se tumhari study ka bhi loss hoga...(holding her ears)

MOHSIN:(holding her hands down) no darling...it's okk naa... tum plss guilty feel mtt kro..we'll talk to the trustee...hmm..kuch loss nhi hoga...chlo hum library mei chal ke pdhte h..(caressing her face and kissing her forehead)

Shivi nodded and they both went to the library and studied together...The whole day passed like this..When everyone were leaving for home, mohsin took shivangi to the library as he forgot his book there...

SHIVI:(keeping her bag in a corner) mohsin tum apni book dhundo, mujhe bhi ek book leni thi, notes ke liye...mein lekr aati hu..

He nodded and checked the tables
...shivi found her book, but it was at the top rack..she climbed the stool and started looking for it... she screamed as she was going to fall, but mohsin held her at the right moment...he picked her and held her protectively in his lap, hugging her...shivi wrapped her legs around his waist and snuggled into him, feeling safe...
The librarian heard some noise, so he went to look if someone was there...mohsin caressed shivi's back and sat down behind the wooden rack...he told shivi to stay quiet as he didn't wanted anyone to see them in such a position... the librarian found noone, so he just closed the rack and went, locking the library...

 the librarian found noone, so he just closed the rack and went, locking the library

Mohsin was busy, looking into shivi's eyes...they were so lost into eachother that they didn't noticed that the lights and fans were off now...mohsin adjusted her on his lap and captured her lips, caressing her back and waist... shivi responded, caressing his nape and hair...they closed their eyes and continued kissing and smooching eachother's lips... mohsin broke the kiss after sometime as shivi was out of breath...he looked around and realized that the lights and fans were off, which means that the library is closed now...