Movie night(3)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this OS.
...this is the last part of this OS, next I m thinking to write a shivin Os...let's continue with the OS without any further delay..
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira caressing kartik's hair as he kept his head in her lap...

NAIRA:(saw him lost) Kartik...kya hua baby...nhi ho comfortable toh bta do mujhe...it's okk bachaa..
(Kissing his forehead)

KARTIK:(snuggling into her stomach) Nhi nairu...I want to do this, pr mein kr paunga kya...

NAIRA:(hugging him) Kyu nhi kr paoge...tumhari naira h naa tumhare sath...I'll help u baby...

Kartik nodded and made naira lay on the bed...he removed her clothes except her panties...she smiled as he kissed her forehead, coming over her...he kissed her whole face madly and at last captured her lips...it was the first time he was trying to be bold... naira enjoyed this side of him and responded the kiss, caressing his nape...kartik then attacked her neck and planted kisses there...she moaned as he rubbed his erection over her panty...he grabbed her boobs and started massaging them, playing with them...he licked her nipples and latched onto it, sucking them...
Naira moaned loudly feeling pleasure...kartik then licked her navel, giving her wet kisses...he removed her panty and started fingering her...naira knew he was not comfortable in licking her walls...she cummed multiple times..he bent down trying to lick it, but couldn't...his eyes welled up thinking that he can't even do this much for his naira...Naira pulled him up and hugged him tightly...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair lovingly) shh...kya hua baby...tum ro kyu rhe ho...it's okk bachaa... shh...calm down...bss..bss..shh... bss mera bachaa...(kissing his forehead) phle rona bnd kro...chup hojao...shh..(wiping his tears and cupping his face) Ab btao...kya hua mere chotu se baby ko..(pecking his nose lightly)

KARTIK:(hugging her waist nd snuggling into her chest) mein deserve nhi krta tumhe...u deserve much better...mein kuch nhi kr skta...I m useless...I can't even fulfill ur wishes...I m sorry jaan...I m sorry...t.u.mha.ra...b.ab.y
...k.isi..k.aa.m...k.a..n.hi...h..(crying heavily)

NAIRA:(caressing his hair and rubbing his back) nhi bachaa...Esa nhi h..mera baby sb kuch kr skta h...u r the best i could ever get... plsss ese mtt bolo...tumne itna toh kiya naa, vhi boht h mere liye... bss...bss...bss baby...rona nhi..shh..
..acha chlo idhar aao...(getting up and sitting straight on the bed)

Naira picked up kartik and made him sit on her lap...his legs were around her waist, sitting face to face...naira wiped his tears and kissed him roughly this time... kartik started responding slowly, hugging her waist...naira caressed his back lovingly, kissing him deeply...they broke the kiss after sometime and naira cupped his face, joining their foreheads...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) phir kbhi mtt kehna ki mera kartik deserving nhi h...mera kartik best h..(kissing his forehead) tumhe lead krna h naa..(he nodded) koi baat nhi...I'll help u..okk...(kissing his cheeks) Mera bachaa...

Kartik blushed and hugged her, keeping his head on her shoulder.
...naira caressed his head and widened her legs a bit...she guided him and he rubbed his cock on her clit...naira held him as he entered inside her...they both moaned, feeling pleasure... naira held kartik's bum and guided him to move inside her...
Kartik started thrusting inside her, jumping on her lap...naira kept holding him, helping him to increase his pace...kartik laid his head on her shoulder, still moving in and out of her...they both cummed together and moaned loudly...naira caressed his ass and he moaned in pleasure...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair, still holding his ass) u r okk naa baby...

KARTIK:(snuggling into her neck) hmm...jaan aaj mene first time lead kiya...thankuu so much nairu
...mujhe encourage krne ke liye...I m loving this...(caressing her back)

Naira smiled and kissed his cheeks...he again started thrusting inside her, jumping on her lap...
Naira pushed his butt more, making him moan loudly...he entered deep inside her as naira kept pushing him more...kartik hugged her tightly again, letting her push him as much deep as she wanted...

NAIRA:(pushing him more into her, holding his ass) Kartik...baby meri ek wish puri kroge...(he nodded) release ur sperms deep inside my womb...let's make a baby...I want someone to call u papa soon...(kissing his forehead)

Kartik nodded and blushed...he happily released his seeds inside her...she felt complete now...they both climaxed, making love for 3 hours...naira took kartik to the bathroom and stood under the shower with him...she saw him feeling sleepy so she held him in hugging position...

NAIRA:(rinsing his body) Kya hua bachaa...nini aa rhi h mere baby ko..(he nodded snuggling into her) bss 2 mins baby...phir hum so jayenge...okk..(kissing his cheeks)

Naira wiped their bodies and wrapped kartik in a towel...she picked him in her arms and took him to the couch...she changed the bedsheet first and then laid him on the bed...he had already slept, but was finding her in sleep too...naira smiled and laid beside him, taking him in her arms...he snuggled into her chest and slept peacefully...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) aww mera chotu baby...I love u so much...aaj phli baar hi sahi, but u did it...thankuu bhagwaan ji meri life mei iss cute se angel ko bhejne ke liye...u r my everything kartik...(Covering them with blanket) boht jald hmari life mei ek baby aayega, pr mere liye u r my first child nd u'll always be... tum hmesha mere chotu baby rhoge...I'll always love u the same way...(kissing his forehead)

They lived happily forever.....
THE END.........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...this is completed now...hope u'll like it... keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...next OS will be similar to my kaira OS which I wrote in my yrkkh book earlier...as It got deleted, so I m writing again with some different scenes and that too on shivin this time...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin supporting shivi when his dadi accuses her of cheating him, their romantic moments in new house...