I trust u(2)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
Shivi woke up in the evening...it was 5 pm...she saw mohsin sitting beside her, working on his laptop
...mohsin kissed her forehead, caressing her hair...he checked her temperature...it was normal now...shivi got, sitting straight on the bed...mohsin made her drink water and hugged her...

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair) shivi...ab thik lgg rha h..pain toh nhi ho rha kahi pe...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) Nhi mohsin...mein bilkul thik hu...aap itna khayal jo rkhte ho mera..

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) hnn toh kyu naa rkhu...tum bhi toh sbka kitna khayal rkhti ho...phir bhi dadi tumhe taunt krte rhte h... I m sorry shivi...mujhe smjh nhi aa rha mein kya karun...mene boht try ki unhe smjhane ki, pr vo phir bhi tumhe choti choti baaton pe sunati rhti h...(kissing her temple) Tum plss unki baat dil pe mtt lena...koi kuch bhi kahe, mein hmesha tumhare sath hu bachaa..
(Caressing her back) chlo ab jaldi se kuch khalo...bhukh lggi h naa..

Shivi nodded and mohsin fed her breadpakoda which he made for her...shivi smiled seeing a smilie on it and fed him too...they had their tea together and mohsin took shivi downstairs as she was getting bored, taking rest from so long...but least did they knew that they were going to get the biggest shock of their life...

Shivangi was shocked to see kabir, her childhood friend sitting with dadi and showing her some photos... she knew what was coming ahead..she stumbled back, but mohsin held her...mohsin too knew about kabir that he was naira's childhood friend...he loved naira, but she had become her obsession...he proposed her before their marriage, but she rejected as she considered him only as her friend...he couldn't bear this and tried to molest her, kidnapping her...shivi ran away from there, finding an opportunity and got saved...When he tried to come close to her, he took some pics of them together in an intimate position...Shivi had told mohsin everything when they met for the first time...he supported her and now seeing dadi angry, he understood that she came into kabir's talks without knowing the whole truth...

MOHSIN:(side hugging shivi as she was crying, recalling her past) dadi yeh yaha pe kya kr rha h... aapko pta nhi yeh kitna cheap insaan h...yeh pictures jo isne aapko dikhayi h, vo sb jhoothi h...
Isne shivi ko molest krne ki koshish ki thi...

KABIR:(telling lies) yeh kya keh rhe ho tum mohsin...mein esa kyu krunga...mein toh apni shivi se kitna pyar krta hu...hnaa jaan... btao sbko hum dono kitna pyar krte h ek dusre se...(coming towards her and pulling her towards him, holding her wrist) idhar aao mere pas...come baby..

Shivi cried as he tried to touch her...mohsin jerked his hand away and hugged shivi...he looked at kabir angrily...he told everything to dadi and his mom dad about how he tried to molest shivi...manish and swarna trusted shivi, but dadi didn't...she tried to convince mohsin that she might be lieing about all this...

DADI:(looking at shivangi disgustingly) beta...tum nhi jaante esi ladkiyon ko...orphan h yeh... Maa baap toh h nhi ache sanskaar dene ke liye...pta nhi kitne ladkon ke sath kya kya kiya hoga isne...humei toh kehte hue bhi sharam aa rhi h..tum isse apne boyfriend ke sath jaane do naa...hum tumhare liye hmare standard ki achi si ladki dhund ke layenge...chod do isse mohsin..kya pta kitne ladkon ke sath raatein guzaari h isne...(questioning her character)

Shivi cried badly, feeling humiliated...she left mohsin and ran to their room...mohsin called the police and got kabir arrested for mentally torturing his shivi... he felt ashamed seeing his dadi defaming shivi...he told them that he's going to leave this house forever...he apologised to his parents saying that keeping shivi happy is his responsibility, which can't be fulfilled living here...his parents understood him and blessed him, telling him to take care of shivi...dadi tried to stop him, but mohsin broke all ties with her...he entered his room nd saw shivi crying heavily, slapping herself sitting in a corner...he saw a knife in her hand...she was going to stab it in her wrist, but mohsin came at the right time nd threw it away...he got scared and hugged shivi as she cried badly recalling today's events...

MOHSIN:(hugging her tightly sitting on his knees in front of her) yeh kya kr rhi thi tum...Pagal ho kya shivi...suicide krna kisi problem ka solution kese ho skta h...apne baare mei nhi toh kam se kam mere baare mei toh socha hota...(shouting at her, holding her shoulders) tumhe kuch ho jaata toh...I hate u for this shivi... tum kese kr skti ho yeh...apne mohsin ko chod ke jaane ka khayal bhi kese aaya tumhare mnn mei...hnn..(crying at the end)

Shivi saw him crying for the first time...she hugged him tightly, crying badly...mohsin too cried hugging her..After sometime, he calmed down but saw shivi still crying profusely...he had no other option to calm her, so he cupped her face and kept his lips on hers, kissing her softly...shivi was startled at once, but later started responding to the kiss, caressing his nape...mohsin smiled seeing her getting distracted and picked her in his arms, not breaking the kiss...he took her to the bed and broke the kiss seeing her breathless...shivi was numb for a moment, realizing what just happened between them...

MOHSIN:(sitting on the bed with her in his lap) it's okk baby...itna shocked hone ki zroorat nhi h...it's common in husband wife..humne toh bss kiss kiya h...aur mujhe toh vese bhi tumhe kuch kehna tha...I think it's the right moment...shivi. meri jaan...I love u baby..I love u so much mera bachaa...I love u... mein boht pyar krta hu tumse...(kissing her forehead) Kya tum bhi mujhse pyar krti ho...(cupping her face)

SHIVI:(hiding her face in his neck, hugging him tightly) hnn mohsin...I love u so much...I love u too...(crying recalling dadi's words) m.ohs.in...p.lss..m.uj.h.e... kh.uds.e...d.ur..m.tt...k.rn.a...m.ein. k.ese...r.hu.n.gi...a.ap.ke..bi.naa..I..n.ee.d..u...m.ohs.in..pl.ss...(clutching his shirt in the fear of losing him)

MOHSIN:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back) Nhi bachaa... kbhi nhi baby...mein kbhi tumhe khudse dur nhi jaane dunga..tum yhi rhogi hmesha...mere pas...shh.
...bss...bss..shh..bss baby...plss vo sb mtt socho...mein tumhe yaha se boht dur le jaunga...hum dono alag rhenge..mein tumhe aur hurt hote hue nhi dekh skta, isliye mene decide kiya h ki hum dono Mumbai chle jayenge...apni life ki nayi shuruwat krenge, family se dur...(caressing her face) sirf mein aur meri shivi...(wiping her tears and pecking her lips) I love u mera bachaa...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) I love u too mohsin...I love u so much..

Mohsin smiled and joined their foreheads, caressing her face...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...one more part of this OS is left(mature one)...keep supporting guys..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Mohsin shivangi's intimate night...