Muslim love(1)

Hey guys,
Hope u r excited for this story...there r some changes...it's a story of olden times where people were orthodox and women didn't had much freedom...but mohsin will be of open thoughts nd will try to give his wife all the freedom, going against the old rituals...here people r of old thoughts and used to dress up well in lehengas and sherwanis, even at home...
Let's begin with it...
___________________________________
The scene starts from sheetal making shivangi ready as her parents had fixed her marriage and today the groom's family were coming to meet shivi and give her shagun..(Guys mujhe muslim traditions ka zyada pta nhi h...I m a hindu, so mein apne accordingly likh rhi hu...hope u'll understand..it's not to offend anyone...sorry if it hurts anyone's feelings)

SHEETAL:(wiping her lone tear) Nhi dii...plss mtt royiye...hum allah se dua krenge ki aapke hone wale shohar boht ache ho...aapse pyar kre aur aapko khush rkhe...(hugging her)

SHIVI:(sadly) esa kyu hota h sheetal...ammi abbu humse pyar nhi krte kya..unhone humse ek baar pucha bhi nhi aur hmara nikaah teh kr diya...humei toh yeh bhi nhi pta ki hmare hone wale shohar ka naam kya h...aur kal hmari sagai h..

Sheetal understood her inner turmoil as women were treated like servants in their house...she didn't wanted her sister to face the same what her mother had been facing...she went out to tell her ammi that they were ready... she saw her abbu slapping her ammi as she had not ironed his clothes on time...she sighed and went, praying to God to save her sister from all this shit...

[Sorry guys, it's all fictional so don't take it on heart...]

The groom's family arrived and greeted shivangi's ammi abbu... they served them snacks and tea..
Sheetal came and greeted them.. she brought shivi downstairs, helping her as her face was covered with veil...(it was their ritual that girl should not show her face to any other male, except her husband for atleast one month after her marriage)

She made her sit beside mohsin... shivi greeted everyone, doing adaab...mohsin smiled listening to her sweet voice...mohsin's ammi saw shivi's face, peeping inside her veil...she was impressed by her beauty...

MEHZABIN:(praising her) aapki bachi toh boht sundar h...bilkul kisi shehzaadi jaisi..(looking at her husband for permission, he nodded) hum chahte h ki prso hum apni bahu ko ghar le jaye... isliye nikaah prso hi hoga...

SHIVI ABBU:(smiling) jii jaisa aapko thik lge...abhi shagun ki rasam kr lete h..

MOHSIN ABBU:(sternly) usse phle hum chahte h ki mohsin ek baar shivangi se baat krle...use dekhle..pasand krle...phir hi baat aage badhate h...(to mohsin) jao beta...apni hone wali begum ko sb ache se sikha dena...hmare ghar ke tor tareeke...

Mohsin nodded reluctantly and got up...sheetal helped shivi to stand up and mohsin held shivi's hand, taking her to the nearby room...shivi was in tears as nobody cared for her wishes, her choice...they just asked mohsin to decide everything...she didn't even knew what kind of person he is...mohsin too felt bad for her, but couldn't say anything against his parents...he didn't wanted his to be wife to follow all these orthodox rituals and duties...he took her in and locked the door...
He made her sit on the bed, sitting beside her...

MOHSIN:(holding her hands) shivangi...agr aapki ijazat ho toh hum aapka ghungat utha skte h...

Shivi was shocked that why is he taking her permission...it was the first time someone asked her permission...she nodded, letting her tears fall down...mohsin lifted her veil from her head and dropped her dupatta down to see her crying silently, looking down..
..mohsin knew what she might be going through as her sister too had gone through the same emotions during her wedding...

MOHSIN:(wiping her tears) shh... nhi..rona nhi shivangi..shh...chup hojaiye plss...(she looked at him being shocked as it was the first time she felt that someone gave her some respect...her father always used to order her for everything nd she had to follow it)...aap humei apni mnn ki baat keh skti h...vese toh hum jaante h ki aapke mnn mei kya chal rha h..
(Cupping her face) abhi ke liye bss itna keh skte h ki aap hum pr bharosa kr skti h...hum aapko kbhi niraash nhi krenge...(looking at her lovingly)