In love with my boss(1)

Hey guys,
As u all know my exams r going on and I told that I'll not be updating anything, but I changed my decision...I get some time in between, so I hv decided that I'll update one chapter atleast if i get time...That too according to my wish...Now i got an idea for an OS, so I m penning it down now...
___________________________________
The main plot is that naira is a single mother of a cute 6 months old babygirl...her husband cheated her, so she divorced him when she was a month pregnant... she was all alone, but was a owner of a company so she never faced any financial problem...but she always craved for someone's love nd care...she lived alone with her daughter, akshara in a big mansion...she had many servants and guards, but she couldn't trust anyone with her baby...So, she used to bring her daughter with her in office...her friend tanvi who worked in her company helped her when she had to go for meetings...

On the other hand, kartik was naira's new PA...he was going to join office today only as he needed this job..he lived with his stepbrother nd his wife, but they always used to torture him...his brother's wife had a lust for him, so tried to come close to him many times...kartik told his brother about it, but he didn't bothered...

Naira was sitting in her cabin, reading some files when a young, handsome man knocked her door, who was obviously kartik...

NAIRA:(in a cold voice) come in..

Kartik got scared, but entered slowly and greeted her, telling that he's appointed for the job of a PA...Before naira could say anything, tanvi came with a crying akshu in her arms...naira took akshu in her arms, cooing her...

NAIRA:(caressing her back, laying her on her shoulder) aww.. kya hua mere baby ko...mumma chahiye thi akshu ko..(to tanvi) thankuu tanvi..tu jaa apna kaam kr, akshu ab mere pas rhegi...(kissing akshu's cheeks) hnna baby...aap mumma pas rhoge naa.

Akshu gave a smile and snuggled into her chest...naira smiled, seeing her cuteness...she saw kartik, smiling looking at akshu...
She signalled him to sit...kartik was scared of her anger, but he was happy seeing her bond with her daughter...

KARTIK:(Sitting on the chair infront of her) mam aapki beti boht cute h, ekdam angel jaisi...

NAIRA:(patting akshu's head as she was sleepy) thankuu Mr kartik...(passing him her schedule) yeh mera schedule h... ab jo bhi meetings aligned h, vo tumhe mujhe remind krani hongi and i want everything perfect, vrna I'll not take a second to fire u...understood..(he nodded being scared) okk then let's start with work now...tum phle xyz company ki file check krlo and inform me if there's any problem
...vo saamne tumhara cabin h..let me take u there...come..(getting up with sleeping akshu in her arms)

Kartik followed her silently and saw a small, yet elegant cabin in her cabin only...naira told him to start working now...she went and continued doing her work, laying akshu in her crib...naira kept looking at him in between as she could see him easily through the glass walls...kartik was engrossed in his work, which impressed naira...During lunch time, she went to his cabin and saw him still working on a presentation...

NAIRA:(sternly) it's lunch time kartik...tum jaa kr lunch krlo..

KARTIK:(getting scared that what should he tell her) m.am...vo..v.o.. m.ein nhi khaa skta..aaj mera fast h..(Making up an excuse)

NAIRA:(saw him scared) tumhe mujhse drne ki zroorat nhi h kartik...I'll not eat u up..if u don't mind, can I check the presentation...(coming towards him)

He nodded and was going to get up, but naira held his shoulders telling him to sit...she stood beside him and bent to see his presentation..kartik explained it too, making her smile...she praised him and for the first time smiled at him...kartik got happy, while naira was confused about what she was feeling for him...she shrugged it off and started having her lunch, lost in her thoughts... she wanted to give akshu every happiness of this world, she was sad as she couldn't give her a father...