Love with my professor(1)

Hey guys,
               This is a kaira OS, where kartik is the professor and naira is his student...the age gap between them is 3 years only... naira is weak in studies so her parents insist kartik to teach her individually after the college...So, let's begin with this...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira coming at kartik's home for study
...she was wearing a cute pink crop top and shorts...she loved kartik truly but was afraid to tell him...same was with kartik too...She was a bit late, so came running...but her foot tripped and she fell down, hurting her ankle...kartik rushed to the living room, listening to her cries...

KARTIK:(running towards her) Naira...naira kya hua..tum gir kese gyi...(picking her in his arms) shh..bss..bss naira...rona nhi..chup hojao baby...u'll be okk..hmm...
(Taking her to his room)

He didn't realized that he said her baby..even naira didn't as she was in pain right now...she was very sensitive girl, so was crying in his arms...kartik made her sit on the bed with the support of the bedrest..he kept a pillow behind her and kept her bag aside...

NAIRA:(crying holding his hand) d.da.rd...h.o..r.ha...h..s.irr...b.oh.t...p.ain...h.o...r.ha..

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) shh...kuch nhi hua naira...bss sprain h...mein abhi ointment lgga deta hu..shh...(wiping her tears)

Naira closed her eyes as he touched her feet...she felt different sensations in her body...
For a moment, she just forgot her pain and enjoyed his touch...
Kartik applied ointment and did her bandage...he saw her eyes closed...he sat close to her and caressed her back, moving his hands inside her top...she hugged him feeling shy...he smiled and got lost in her fragrance as he hugged her...he was not in his senses right now, nor was she...so he removed her top completely pulling it up...she blushed and hugged him more tightly...he caressed her waist and back, unclasping the hooks of her bra...
She looked at him shockingly, coming into her senses...kartik too realized what big blunder he made...he quickly covered her with the blanket and looked down, holding his ears..

KARTIK:(feeling guilty) I m sorry naira...I m so sorry..pta nhi mujhe kya ho gya tha...I m sorry..

NAIRA:(looking into his eyes) Aap pyar krte ho naa mujhse...plss btado...mujhe sirf sach sunna h...
(In a serious tone)

KARTIK:(nervously) hnn I really love u naira...I know yeh galat lgg rha hoga tumhe...mein tumhara professor...I m sorry for all this...
I know tum mujhse pyar nhi krti and it's completely okk...pr plss mujhse nafrat mtt krna...I really love u a lot naira...I love u so much...(looking down)

Naira got happy listening to his confession...she held his hand and pulled him close...she hugged him tightly, crying in his arms...he patted her head and covered her back too with the blanket...

NAIRA:(crying in happiness) I love u...mein bhi apse boht pyar krti hu, pr kbhi keh nhi payi...I really love u sir...I love u..(clinging onto him)

KARTIK:(hugging her tightly) I love u bachaa..shh chup hojao...ro kyu rhi ho...I promise abse tum meri responsibility...I'll always be there for u baby...mera bachaa...
(Kissing her forehead) mein hmesha tumhare sath rhunga...
Aur mumma papa ki tension mtt lo...vo hmare pyar ko zroor smjhenge...mein hu naa...sb thik kr dunga..meri jaan...(kissing her cheeks, sucking her tears)

Naira smiled and kissed his forehead for the first time...she then removed the blanket off her body, signaling him to love her the way he wants...he shaked his head in no as he didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable...she removed her bra, which was hanging on her shoulder..

NAIRA:(keeping his hands on her boobs) plss kartik...I m very comfortable with u aur mujhe acha lgta h jb aap mujhe touch krte ho...I want u to love me..plss kartik...I m craving for it..

Kartik nodded and kissed her boobs one by one...she smiled nd nodded at him, assuring him...he made her lie on the bed and removed her shorts...he came over her and kissed her face madly...she moaned nd captured his lips...it was their first kiss...he too responded roaming his hands on her bare back...they broke the kiss after sometime...kartik attacked her neck, planting hickeys and wet kisses there...she moaned loudly, caressing his nape...he then kissed her boobs and massaged them...

KARTIK:(pinching her nipples) tumhe pta h I love ur boobs...they r so soft and cute...but now they r mine...I'll suck it daily baby...u r so sexy..(huskily)

She blushed and he started licking and sucking her boobs...
He then moved down to her belly and kissed her navel, sucking her skin...she moaned and closed her eyes in pleasure...kartik then caressed her clit and kissed it gently...she took a deep breath, feeling shy...he lied beside her and took her in his arms..she looked at him and kissed his cheeks...he captured her lips and entered her finger inside her, making her wince as she was very tight...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...I know it's a short update, but I promise I'll give the next update today itself, that too a long one...Actually I was busy with my school practicals, so couldn't update from 2 days...but now I'll give atleast one update a day...hope u'll like this concept...keep supporting guys..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...
Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik naira's intimate moments...