Daddy's babygirl(1)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this storybook...someone requested for a daddy dom story, so I m writing this...if anyone is not interested, then don't read...no bashing plss...I m posting again as i got some messages regarding this...
___________________________________
Kartik is a normal businessman, but he really wants to be a daddy of a little...he was on his way to a centre, where he could get his babygirl...he was all alone as he didn't had any relatives, but was rich...he had a big mansion and many servants...While he was driving to the centre, he saw a cute girl, crying badly sitting in a corner of the road...her clothes were torn and untidy too...she was looking like a small, fragile girl who needed someone's love nd care...he parked his car at a corner and went to her...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) hey.. what happened dear...aap ro kyu rhe ho...

GIRL:(looking at him with teary eyes) d.ad.dy...n.e..ch.od..d.iya... b.oh.t...d.ar..l.gg...r.ha..h..a.k.e.le...
(Crying badly, shivering in the cold weather)

Kartik understood that she's a little by seeing her body language
...he didn't felt like leaving her alone, moreover he too wanted a babygirl so he decided to take her with him...he bent infront of her and cupped her face, wiping her tears nd kissing her forehead...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) bss... bss..shh..bss bachaa...aap toh good girl ho naa..shh..rona nhi baby... aap mere sath chaloge..hmm...(looking at her lovingly)

She nodded and made grabby hands...kartik smiled and got up, picking her in his arms...he took her to his car and sat on the driving seat with her in his lap...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) baby aapka name kya h...

GIRL:(cutely) Naira...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) aww aapka name toh boht pyara h... bilkul aapki tarah...aapko pta h mujhe ek babygirl chahiye thi aur mujhe aap mil gye...aap bnoge mere baby...

NAIRA:(happily) hnn...mujhe bhi daddy chahiye...(sadly) Aap mujhe maaroge toh nhi naa jaise phle wale daddy maarte the...mujhe spankies se hurt hota h..i promise m.ein..g.ood...b.ab.y..b.nke...r.hu.ngi...(crying silently)

Kartik felt bad for her...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair lovingly...

KARTIK:(Rubbing her back) nhi baby...koi aapko hurt nhi krega ab
...phle wale daddy ko bhul jao bachaa...ab mein aapka daddy hu naa..(kissing her forehead)

She nodded and snuggled into him, feeling peace...kartik promised himself to protect his babygirl forever...he drove off to his house, covering her with a blanket...naira slept in his warmth, resting her head on his chest...Kartik took her out in his arms as they reached...the guards opened the gate for him, while the driver parked his car...they were shocked to see a cute girl in his lap...kartik took her in to his room upstairs and laid her on the bed, caressing her hair...he saw some wounds on her legs nd arms, which made him burn in anger...he called his secret agent to find her old daddy...he wanted to punish him for what he did to his babygirl...

He took out a cute dress for her which he had kept for his babygirl...he saw her shivering in sleep and murmuring something..

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) shh.. kya hua baby...dekho aapke daddy yhi h nairu...aapko darne ki zroorat nhi h...shh..bss baby...(picking her in his arms and caressing her back)

Naira woke up and snuggled into him...kartik caressed her hair, kissing her forehead...naira calmed down and looked at him with innocent eyes...

NAIRA:(puppy eyes) daddy mujhe dirty feel ho rha h...plss aap bath kra do naa...

KARTIK:(Taking her to the bathroom) Offcourse baby...aapko plss kehne ki zroorat nhi h..aap daddy se kuch bhi keh skte ho... okk..(Making her sit on the slab) chlo ab btao aapko shower lena h yaa phir daddy sath bathtub mei khelna h...hmm..

NAIRA:(excitedly) bathtub daddy..
..pink pink glitters wala...(looking at her body) pr phle cleany kra do, uske baad yeh sb...mene 2 days se bath nhi liya..mujhe nhi aata...(looking down)

KARTIK:(Pulling her chin up) aww mera baby...phir kya hua..ab daddy phle aapko clean krenge, phir hum bathtub mei play krenge...hmm..(Removing her dirty dress and keeping it aside) baby aapki bra toh kitni tight h, aapko pain hota h...(she nodded and he removed it, throwing it away) chlo aao ab...apni baby chair pe betho...(Making her sit on a baby chair)

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) daddy yeh boht cute h

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) daddy yeh boht cute h...thankuu..

KARTIK:(Sitting in front of him and removed her panty) baby ab aap promise kro agr aapko kuch bhi chahiye hoga toh aap daddy ko btaoge...(caressing her face) mein apni babygirl ko sb kuch laa kr dunga...meri princess...I love u mera baby..(kissing her forehead)

Naira nodded and blushed unknowingly...kartik cleaned her body, applying soap and rinsing it with water...she felt fresh now... kartik removed his clothes, except for his boxers and took her in the bathtub, filled with pink glitters...
He sat behind her, backhugging her and kissed her cheeks...naira started playing with water, splashing it...she was laughing and giggling seeing the pinkish glittery water...kartik smiled seeing her happy...naira turned around and splashed the water on him...kartik too did the same, playing with his babygirl...After sometime, he came out of the bathtub and picked her in his arms...

NAIRA:(with a cute pout) daddy... mujhe abhi aur khelna tha...plss daddy...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) hum kal phirse khelenge naa baby... abhi daddy aapko yummy yummy noodles bna ke khilaenge...aapko bhukhi lggi h naa...(kissing her cheeks)

She nodded excitedly and kartik wiped her body...he brought her out and placed her on a furry carpet on the floor...she was looking like a cute little baby on it
...she smiled and played with it as kartik told her to wait...kartik changed his clothes in the bathroom and came back to her...
He dried her hair first as she was playing with the furry carpet...he then dressed her in a comfy dress
...naira smiled seeing herself in the mirror as kartik held her in his lap infront of the mirror...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) dekha meri babygirl kitni pretty lgg rhi h...bilkul angel jaise...mera bachaa..(pecking her lips lightly) daddy loves u baby...

NAIRA:(repeating his action nd pecking his lips) I love u too daddy...

She blushed and hugged him, feeling shy...kartik chuckled nd took her down for lunch...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...One more part of this OS is left, then I hv one more idea in my mind...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...