Jiju to husband(2)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this OS.
...let's continue with the last part of this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi caressing mohsin's hair and kissing his face lovingly...she saw him nervous as she could feel his hands shivering when he held her waist...

SHIVI:(kissing his cheeks) Kya hua baby...nervous feel kr rhe ho..
It's okk jaan...yeh jitna tumhare liye naya h, utna mere liye bhi h...
Just leave it to me...I'll take care of my mohsin now...abse tum meri responsibility ho...mera sb kuch ho...I love u mohsin...I love u so much mera bachaa..(caressing his face)

MOHSIN:(blushing) I trust u shivi
...I love u too jaan...bss mein thoda shy hu, baaki ladkon ki tarah bold nhi hu...a.gr..t.um...k.aho.g.i...t.oh.. me.in..k.hu.dko...ch.an.ge...kr.n.e...k.i..p.ur.i..k.os.h.ish...k.ru.nga...j.ai.se...t.um...k.aho.gi...v.es.e...r.he...l.un.ga...b.ss..m.ujh.e...ch.od.k.e..m.tt..j.aan.a...I.ss...b.aa.r...m.ujh.se...t.olera.te...n.hi...h.og.a...(crying badly, recalling pallavi's betrayal)

Shivi half laid on the bed, taking him in her embrace...mohsin hugged her, snuggling into her chest and crying silently...shivi rubbed his back and caressed his hair lovingly...

SHIVI:(kissing his head) bss...bss mera bachaa...rona nhi ab...I know vo sb bhulna utna easy nhi h, pr mein hu naa tumhare sath...
I'll heal u baby...pyar mein boht power hoti h..apne aap ko ek mauka do...mujhe ek mauka do...I promise mein tumse itna pyar krungi ki tum vo sb bhul jaoge... (wiping his tears and pecking his lips for the first time)

MOHSIN:(snuggling into her chest) I love u jaan...u r my first and my last love too...I surrender myself to u...abse mein sirf tumhara...(looking at her as she was stroking his hair) pallavi se kbhi pyar nhi kiya tha mene...bss isliye hurt hua kyuki usko apni wife maanta tha...(holding her hand and kissing her knuckles) pr I love u shivi...I love u so much jaan...I always felt connected to u, bss realize krne mei der ho gyi... mujhe apna bna lo shivi...I need ur love jaan..I m craving for your love..(caressing her stomach and snuggling into her chest)

SHIVI:(caressing his back) I love u too baby...don't worry..aaj ki raat boht memorable hogi tumhare liye...(Making him lay on the bed)

Mohsin blushed as she removed her own clothes, including her bra...she was fully exposed in front of her, only wearing her panty...he got mesmerized seeing her perfect shaped boobs..
Shivi removed his clothes, except his boxers...she sat on his stomach, caressing his chest and he blushed...she cupped his face and captured his lips, kissing him hungrily...mohsin too responded, but couldn't match her pace...he enjoyed as she was sucking and biting his lips...

Shivi broke the kiss after sometime and dug her face in his neck, kissing and biting it...she gave him a hickey, making him wince...shivi sucked it and planted wet kisses to sooth it... mohsin smiled and caressed her bare back as she was kissing his chest...shivi blushed seeing him looking at her boobs...she laid on the bed, signaling him to come to her...mohsin came in her embrace and latched onto her nipples, caressing her stomach...
Shivi removed his boxers slowly as he was sucking her nipples... she grabbed his dick and started stroking it fastly...mohsin moaned, leaving her nipples...he knew she liked to be rough..he cummed multiple times and shivi licked it...she then finally sat on his stomach, entering his cock in her pussy in a single go...

She made love to him for 2 hours and then they slept peacefully hugging eachother...mohsin was still inside her, lying above her...

NEXT MORNING.......
Shivi woke up early and saw him all snuggled up into her like a small baby...she caressed his hair and pecked his lips...mohsin woke up and recalled how night nd blushed...he moved out of her slowly and turned towards the other side, feeling shy...shivi chuckled at him and backhugged him, kissing his neck...mohsin turned to her and snuggled into her chest...shivi caressed his hair and took him to the washroom for a bath...she pampered him a lot, making him ready...she herself too got ready and sat beside him on the bed...

SHIVI:(side hugging him and kissing his temple) aww mera baby...abhi tkk blush kr rhe ho...I love u so much mohsin..(pecking his lips)

MOHSIN:(kissing her cheeks) I love u too jaan...I love u so much..

They both went together, holding hands...mohsin's parents were very happy seeing him finally happy after so long...they knew only shivangi could heal him...
Shivi did the puja and made breakfast for them...she fed mohsin with her own hands...he ate happily, feeling blessed to have her...After breakfast, mohsin was waiting for shivi in their room...she came and saw him laying on the bed...she locked the door and came to him...mohsin snuggled into her chest, hugging her as she half laid on the bed beside him...

SHIVI:(caressing his hair lovingly) Kya soch rhe the bachaa
...sb thik h naa..tum khush ho naa bachaa..(kissing his head)

MOHSIN:(kissing her chest above her clothes) boht khush hu mein
...tum boht achi ho shivi...mein toh bss yhi soch rha tha ki jis pyar ke liye mein taras rha tha, vo finally mujhe mil gya....kal ki raat meri life ki sbse special night thi...
(Looking at her) thankuu shivi..I love u so much...mujhe bss tumhare sath rhna h hmesha... mujhe goddi mei sulao naa plss..
(Cutely)

Shivi smiled and pulled him in her lap, holding him like a baby... her elbow was under his head and he was all snuggled into her chest...mohsin pulled her saree pallu down and opened the buttons of her blouse...shivi smiled as he tried to open her bra
...she stopped nd opened it herself removing clothes from her upper body...mohsin latched onto her nipples, sucking it slowly and slept in her lap...shivi covered a blanket over them and let him sleep with her nipple in his mouth as he was not ready to leave it...she too slept, adoring her hubby..

THE END.......
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys..keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Shivin romance after kaira first night...